True Blood "Night of the Sun"

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Or is it Night on the Sun? Either way...another great episode. This year is turning out to be awesome. Much, much better than last year.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Eric is going to have his hands full

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ANNA'S TITS AND ASS!

That was an exciting episode. I was hoping Debbie would die from jumping out of Sookie's window. OR AT LEAST Sookie and Alcide should have had hot hot sex before she went back to Bill.

So Crystal and her meth head family are all some kind of shifters. I guess they're cats? Werecats?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But we didn't even get a good look at her tits. It's like she's signed a new contract saying they won't be shown properly. :(

I didn't notice first time that Lafayette's mum is Alfre Woodard. She should have said "it's my first ray gun" for some reason.

How is Eric going to survive against Russell by himself?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ZOMG THAT WAS INTENSE

and i bet Eric has a back up plan.... but i dunno what the hell it might be!

DIAF debbie!

Jesus & Lafayette= win!

Jessica crying for Hoyt broke my heart. Hoyt crying for Jessica broke my heart.

CaptainWacky

Why didn't Debbie turn into a wolf when she was fighting Sookie?

curiousa2z

too stupid/hopped up to think of that?

actually, good point.

CaptainWacky

And also, while I don't mind the man on man, we should have a sex scene between Sophie Anne and Hadley for balance.

Tisiphone

Remember, Russell doesn't want Sookie dead. He told Debbie she could play with her, so shifting into wolf form probably would have damaged Sook more than Russell wanted.

And I agree...Sophie Ann & Hadley scenes need to happen as well.

Tisiphone

Oh, and my friend had an idea about Franklin. For those that have read the books:

Maybe turn him into Bubba? LoL. I don't think it will happen, but I'm still curious to see if they bring him in at some point.

curiousa2z

I wonder too if they are going to bring Bubba in.

I am disappointed in Claudine. She's supposed to be a six-foot knock-out!!! And WTF would she have an English accent?

CaptainWacky

I can tell you without PMing (not a spoiler, I just watch a lot of tv) of course he's not fucking dead. They had Sookie specifically mention that vampires explode when they die, Tara's having erotic dreams (surely the link between them would end if he was dead) and doesn't have another story for the rest of the season and he's a good character. Talbot didn't say he was dead either, just that they were scraping his brains off the bed or something. He can regenerate his brains.

And also I don't want people to think I didn't appreciate the final scene, because I did.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jessica needs to get NUDE.

CaptainWacky

JUST TWO?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I can't believe nobody has posted that Eric gave Talbot the shaft from behind. You're getting sloppy, Minefield.