Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TurdWars

Tyrant

It has occurred to me that they aren't familiar with the definition of the term 'Internet troll.'

While we've shown them the definition on more than one occasion, they still seem to have trouble grasping the concept.

They're good at squeezing the base, so I think grasp may be the wrong term.

Why bother? Just let them tire themselves out with their preschool games and everything will be back to normal :)

Recycled from Highlights

Messenger said:
It has occurred to me that they aren't familiar with the definition of the term 'Internet troll.'

While we've shown them the definition on more than one occasion, they still seem to have trouble grasping the concept.

Cut and paste

Because you're not offending anyone with this?

For all the running around here calling us "imitation trolls" you've done, you really haven't demonstrated that you can troll.

Your flaming sucks, and even your flooding's halfhearted.

The solution is simple: destroy Troll Wars... occupy it; turn it into a 'training ground' for new TK members.

Reduce it to nothing more than a colony... the first colony of a great TK Empire that shall last for ten thousand posts. We shall provide the backward peoples of Troll Wars with the means for a proper education into the fine arts which they yearn, while at the same time keeping them at arms length to reinforce the position of master & underling. The Administration of Troll Wars will become a puppet state to Troll Kingdom, subordinating all it’s powers to our administration. The userbase shall become nothing more than a mass army of spammers under the leadership of TK. Every user from Troll Wars are unworthy to be considered trolls, but quite suited to the role of mindless spamming; let us use the wisdom and guidance that we have been endowed with, and put it to practical application, to guide these simpletons to their rightful place in history.

keekeen said:
And by extrapolation is a z drive drivel orders of magnitude more badass than a c drivel?
And if so, why stop at d? Why not evoke a quadruple gazillion z drive drivel from the git-go?