Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TurdWars

Lord Raffles said:
The solution is simple: destroy Troll Wars... occupy it; turn it into a 'training ground' for new TK members.

Reduce it to nothing more than a colony... the first colony of a great TK Empire that shall last for ten thousand posts. We shall provide the backward peoples of Troll Wars with the means for a proper education into the fine arts which they yearn, while at the same time keeping them at arms length to reinforce the position of master & underling. The Administration of Troll Wars will become a puppet state to Troll Kingdom, subordinating all it’s powers to our administration. The userbase shall become nothing more than a mass army of spammers under the leadership of TK. Every user from Troll Wars are unworthy to be considered trolls, but quite suited to the role of mindless spamming; let us use the wisdom and guidance that we have been endowed with, and put it to practical application, to guide these simpletons to their rightful place in history.
How did I miss this post?

You really should stop with the homosexual references, its making you look even worse.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Mine's cool and custom made - yours is gay and snatched from a homo comicbook site.
Congratulations on your crappy photoshopping skills.

What interesting is that you would see a regular comic book character and somehow, in a galaxy far, far away, infer that he's gay.

I've seen your anti 'jew/pinko/homo' stance in Hagnation. I think it's referred to as 'psychological projection,' where you assume everyone is gay. Sort of homophobic, if you ask me.

Messenger said:

What interesting is that you would see a regular comic book character and somehow, in a galaxy far, far away, infer that he's gay.

I've seen your anti 'jew/pinko/homo' stance in Hagnation. I think it's referred to as 'psychological projection,' where you assume everyone is gay. Sort of homophobic, if you ask me.

Maybe Gurky boy is in denial?

Perhaps he found himself getting aroused when looking at pictures of men and he's feeling ashamed?

there there gurky, tell uncle goat all about it!

Messenger said:

Ahhhhh ... one of the patented bludgeon words of the cultural marxists - "homophobe".

Did you know the word "homophobe" was coined by a filthy assfuck academic in 1974 and was spefically designed to be used to stifle debate from those opposed to the vile agenda of radical leftist homosexuals?

Oh wait! Of course you do. With your clown makeup and Pride Parade avatar, you're obviously a card carrying member of GLAAD or some other pervert activist organization.

Goat said:
Maybe Gurky boy is in denial?

Perhaps he found himself getting aroused when looking at pictures of men and he's feeling ashamed?

there there gurky, tell uncle goat all about it!

And here is the amatuerish attempt to insinuate that anyone opposed to the radical social agenda of the dirty gay pigs is a "closet homo".

Better than you have tried that tack, goatbag.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Ahhhhh ... one of the patented bludgeon words of the cultural marxists - "homophobe".

LOL! Go ahead and call me a cultural Marxist, and watch the entire board laugh in your face.

Did you know the word "homophobe" was coined by a filthy assfuck academic in 1974 and was spefically designed to be used to stifle debate from those opposed to the vile agenda of radical leftist homosexuals?

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh wait! Of course you do. With your clown makeup and Pride Parade avatar, you're obviously a card carrying member of GLAAD or some other pervert activist organization.
I don't actually look like that in real life. Is your skin really blue?

That being said, you don't want to get into a debate with me, my son.

Messenger said:
LOL! Go ahead and call me a cultural Marxist, and watch the entire board laugh in your face.

Perhaps you're simply ignorant. Most "useful idiots" are and don't realize they've been conditioned.

I don't actually look like that in real life. Is your skin really blue?

Hmmmmm - I think I detect a hint of annoyance. I'm sure you're quite "well-groomed" in reallife ... that is what they say about you people, isn't it?

That being said, you don't want to get into a debate with me, my son.

Well, you've had plenty of chances, but your form seems to be to post a one-liner about how smart and capable you and then declare victory.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Perhaps you're simply ignorant. Most "useful idiots" are and don't realize they've been conditioned.

Ah yes. Let us all "pepper" our posts with "quotes". That way we will give the "impression" we are one notch above the food chain from the standard TW "member".

Hmmmmm - I think I detect a hint of annoyance. I'm sure you're quite "well-groomed" in reallife ... that is what they say about you people, isn't it?

Ah yes. Continue with the "quotation marks" whilst implying a feeling that is not there at all. Attempt to kid your target into believing they are being "trolled". Marvellous!

Well, you've had plenty of chances, but your form seems to be to post a one-liner about how smart and capable you and then declare victory.

And this makes your "quotation mark" & split-quote tactics different in what way? Everyone can see you are above the usual member from that backwater little board you're from, but then I believe protoplasm has a good argument for being so too.

So if you're that good, what the fuck are you doing there? They're all clearly abour 13-16 years old, or just very, very dim. Perhaps you have difficulty with assimilating into a like-aged peer group?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Like you, as the raving right-winger whom no one would seriously listen to regardless of whether or not your beliefs are valid.

Actually I'm a slob such as yourself, a real Amewikan, fag-hatin' Republobot, born-en'bred!

So then, you have nothing to add? And I was told you would own my ass.

Loopy from TW Girk will own your ass.

Is this another homosexuality reference? :-?

How do you figure that? You mean because the little morons have no other way to reply?

keekeen said:
Is it just me or is the TKarma rating system being used as a means to circumvent Daycare?
It isn't; flames are acceptable, and they were all put in there for spamming with thread-disrupting images which they can no longer post. The bad apples, that is.