Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TurdWars

Gagh the organ-grinders monkey looks cute in his little bell hop uniform.

The closest thing we have over at Trollwars is our mascot, KennyQuator, so that's one thing you guys have on us.

Who has to clean up when it shits in the hallway?

jack said:
How do you figure that? You mean because the little morons have no other way to reply?
Yes, exactly. But more importantly people are actually quoting and replying to their tkarma chatter.

Girk will own your ass.

He's really owning my ass! Get him off me, get him off me! I cannot match his debate skilz! Why, he must have been deputy or even president of his debate club!

Has any1 tried posting an image link in tkarma?
Oh, you have no idea. :D

I had refrained from doing it to them because I didn't want to be the one to inform these retards of it. Either way, Hambil will have something up by the day's end if they try to take advantage of it.

keekeen said:
Yes, exactly. But more importantly people are actually quoting and replying to their tkarma chatter.

That the messbaord nature. You aren't trolled if you respond.

Messenger said:
It isn't; flames are acceptable, and they were all put in there for spamming with thread-disrupting images which they can no longer post. The bad apples, that is.
Weren't they dc'ed? Doesn't being dc'ed mean you may only post in DC? But they are effectively posting in any forum they choose using TKarma. Do you not see that?

Yes, but it's kind of like having them caged, and them chattering through the slats :)

keekeen said:
Weren't they dc'ed? Doesn't being dc'ed mean you may only post in DC? But they are effectively posting in any forum they choose using TKarma. Do you not see that?
I think that me being DCed and doing exactly the same thing at one point in time would enlighten me, thanks.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Gagh the organ-grinders monkey looks cute in his little bell hop uniform.

The closest thing we have over at Trollwars is our mascot, KennyQuator, so that's one thing you guys have on us.

Who has to clean up when it shits in the hallway?

As good as your grasp of the English language appears to be, your retorts are still amazingly dull, predictable & trite. I think you're better than this, but you don't do anything to prove it.

jack said:
Yes, but it's kind of like having them caged, and them chattering through the slats :)
Why have they not created duals and go toe-to-toe with us in the main forums? Are they that stupid? Or does TKarma satisfy their meager need for the moment. It's like throwing pebbles and then hiding behind the bleachers. They should come out and face us mano a mano.

Messenger said:
Like you, as the raving right-winger whom no one would seriously listen to regardless of whether or not your beliefs are valid.

Perhaps. Operant conditioning probably is a two-way street. But you should realize that to even use the word "homophobe" is to do the bidding of the vermin left.

So then, you have nothing to add? And I was told you would own my ass.

That whacky Loopster! What a guy. He's much better and twice as annoying as that pussy Omega Weapon youse guys sent over to us. Don't you think?

Is this another homosexuality reference? :-?

You never know. We troll and flame each other all the time.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Perhaps. Operant conditioning probably is a two-way street. But you should realize that to even use the word "homophobe" is to do the bidding of the vermin left.
You do so much more for them when you use terms like 'vermin left.' Indeed the term 'homophobe' is used to describe anyone who might possess even a slight aversion towards homosexuality or seeing men kiss on the television.

But you've demonstrated something far, far worse. Leftists are not inherently bad. Do you really think they choose that end of the political spectrum because they see themselves as vermin who wish to 'deconstruct' or 'subvert,' or as people who want to help others by adhering to certain principles they believe to be correct?

That whacky Loopster! What a guy. He's much better and twice as annoying as that pussy Omega Weapon youse guys sent over to us. Don't you think?
If you say so.

You never know. We troll and flame each other all the time.

tfti.jpg

Messenger said:
You do so much more for them when you use terms like 'vermin left.' Indeed the term 'homophobe' is used to describe anyone who might possess even a slight aversion towards homosexuality or seeing men kiss on the television.

No, the word is used as a weapon to hurl at anyone who voices even mild opposition to the vile social agenda of the radical homos

But you've demonstrated something far, far worse. Leftists are not inherently bad.

No - but the ideology these well-meaning people allow themselves to be duped by is.

Do you really think they choose that end of the political spectrum because they see themselves as vermin who wish to 'deconstruct' or 'subvert,' or as people who want to help others by adhering to certain principles they believe to be correct?

They are dupes. Fools. Marks. Useful Idiots who are used as tools by those who DO wish to 'deconstruct' and 'subvert'.

If you say so.

tfti.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
No, the word is used as a weapon to hurl at anyone who voices even mild opposition to the vile social agenda of the radical homos
I just stated the same thing! See how I was able to state it without mindless vitriol which people will immediately dismiss as bigotry?

No - but the ideology these well-meaning people allow themselves to be duped by is.
You just stated they are leftist vermin.

They are dupes. Fools. Marks. Useful Idiots who are used as tools by those who DO wish to 'deconstruct' and 'subvert'.
You are far more useful an idiot. Anytime a leftist wants to blow racism and 'homophobia' or 'irrational hatred of homosexuals' out of proportion, he only need point to you.

Messenger said:
I just stated the same thing! See how I was able to state it without mindless vitriol which people will immediately dismiss as bigotry?

You just stated they are leftist vermin.

You are far more useful an idiot. Anytime a leftist wants to blow racism and 'homophobia' or 'irrational hatred of homosexuals' out of proportion, he only need point to you.

Bwa hahahahahahahahahaha!

How do you juveniles say it?

Pwn3d!

Come find me when you can match half of my rhetorical and hyperbolic mastery, little boy.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Come find me when you can match half of my rhetorical and hyperbolic mastery, little boy.

Who ever would have thought repeated false accusations of homosexuality could be expressed in such a manner.