TV Scorecard, are your favorite shows dead or alive?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
WTF?
well I CANNOT understand why the Chicago Code was cancelled. Are the people who didn't watch it/ decide these things against good writing and interesting characters?? I call bullshit. TV is dead to me.

(Until True Blood starts up).

I don't get it either. It had a decent time slot, the show was good. FOX didn't move it around like they did with Firefly.

Perhaps people were busy watching Two and a Half men or something.

As for why the network killed it, who knows. Its cheaper for them to put on some reality tv show or whatever then give the show a fighting chance. God knows what crap will be put on it's place.

With any luck, perhaps some cable tv network will pick up The Chicago Code. They did this with Southland (season 1 was on NBC), so its possible but probably unlikely that this will happen.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Fox is making room for the X Factor!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Good news/bad news on the "Chuck" front. The good news is that NBC officially renewed it. The bad news is that the press release calls it "The 5th and final season"!, AND there will be only 13 episodes! AND it's moving to Friday!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Doesn't it always get renewed for 13 episodes but then they end up getting another 9 anyway?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Good news/bad news on the "Chuck" front. The good news is that NBC officially renewed it. The bad news is that the press release calls it "The 5th and final season"!, AND there will be only 13 episodes! AND it's moving to Friday!

And its good news that Chuck will get a proper ending and not leave it on a cliffhanger or some rushed ending trying but ultimately failing to tie up all the loose ends.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Well, that's true. Last night's season finale was odd. The ending where they have this "new direction" felt tacked-on, because they probably shot most of it before they knew they were renewed. This in turn made the wedding part feel really, really rushed.

I bet Chuck doesn't have enough support to get a 90- or 120-minute series finale. And I don't think there will be any more than 13 eps, the suits at NBC are pretty clear.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah 13 episodes doesn't seem like enough to explore Morgan as the Intersect, a supervillian that supposedly used The Ring, NSA, CIA, etc as pawns, freelance spying,etc. Can't wait to see how Chuck explains how he became the owner of the Buy More to the non spies Big Mike, Lester, and Jeff.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cuddy's leaving House! Frees up more time for Taub sleeping with really hot women plots I suppose. I KNOW WE ALL LOVE THOSE.