TV Shows I'll be watching this Fall

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm gonna add Detroit 187 to the list of shows I'll be watching. The pilot was a lot of fun.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I tried to watch it, but I was very distracted and didn't really get to enjoy it or even follow along. :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My grandma distracted me. She was all whiny and helpless, like a kitten.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm watching it today at work. Was at a bar Tuesday night for a meeting. That's how we roll in the south. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My grandma distracted me. She was all whiny and helpless, like a kitten.
LOLGRANZ?

20278086383683813371.jpg

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I forgot about "No Ordinary Family", I keep seeing billboards all over the buildings on Sunset Blvd, and Julie Benz looks rockin'!

Say, when does Flashforward start?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's not. It's been canceled, hasn't it?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yes.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Watched a show last night called The Defenders on CBS.

Not a terrible show, but not exactly great either.

I'll give it another episode to see if it's worth watching more.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Watched Big Bang Theory tonight, funny as hell. Watch for former Blossom Mayim Bialuk (sp?) as Sheldon's love interest this season. I think I'm following one of the stars on twitter, the turtleneck guy.

Also watched the debut of Shit My Dad Says, although they can't call it that. Typical awkwardness for a pilot, people have to find their rhythm yet, and the younger son character could either be great or greatly annoying. Pluses: Will Sasso and that blonde whose name escapes me from Mad TV play prominent roles, and the Shat.

Gut buster moment: young son does a classic "Kirk" imitation in reference to his dad, and Shat says, deadpan, "How come nobody can ever do me right?"

Can we officially place Shatner in the actor hall of fame as one of the greatest of all time? This guy has had hit shows in every decade since they invented fucking tv. Kirk, TJ Hooker, Boston Legal, now this one... the guy's a machine.

Tisiphone

I got around to watching NCIS. McGee's looking a little too thin.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe I should have watched Shit My Dad Says for more than 2 minutes. The bad acting, and the laugh track drove me away before I gave it a chance.

Tisiphone

Smallville and Supernatural tonight. Dare I give Smallville a chance? It's the last season, but from the clip I've seen, it looks even cheesier than before. Chloe is the only thing that keeps me coming back. That fugly Erica Durance can be written off for all I care. Ugh.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The young guy isn't very good, and the setup was stilted. Pilot episode jitters. But Sasso and the blonde have good pedigree, and Shat is, well, the Shat. Playing a curmudgeonly old jackass is basically playing himself. The man can work...it just depends on whether they'll find a voice for the sitcom and whether the young annoying guy will grow into his part, or whether Sasso will wind up with a meatier role...

BTW, remember when Sasso got all buff and lost that weight? It's back...guess funny fat guy pays better than sorta funny ripped guy. Unless you're Dane Cook.