Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Soldiers Will Laugh When Thug Gets Shot

Nope. Soldiers in the field are taught never waste ammunition. And that would be a waste of ammunition.

I can see Thug being a damn fine IED detecter. :bigass:

Racist franknst
This message is hidden because Racist franknst is on your ignore list.
Remove user from ignore list

Doh

Wow! Racist frankenstein hurt, Racist frankenstein may leave because of this, Racist frankenstein may go to gas chamber.

No fuk this! Racist franknestein only reason people come on TK. Racist franenstein best troll of all! ha

ha

ha!!!

Racist franknst said:
Racist frankenstein read thread and have suggestion, Use Lou Teh Beegal maybe?
Aw, damnit. I told you to kill yourself, and yet you're still here. *sigh* :roll: I guess I have to come to your house and hand you a gun? Or how about I give you a knife and show you where to cut your wrist? Or should I bring a bottle of bleach and mix it with some Kooaid?

Aw, fuck, why not do all three, just to be safe?

:)

Racist franknst said:
I see lou teh beegal still have thing for Racist frankenstein, ok ok racist frankenstein let you suck he wing wong.
Even if I were into giving head, I'd have to be able to actually see your penis without a magnifying glass first. ;)