Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Soldiers Will Laugh When Thug Gets Shot

racist frankenstein expect kwistion to deny he afiliation with izlam around tru american like racist frankenstein. When FBI come to take you away racist frankenstein laugh hardest of all.

Racist franknst said:
racist frankenstein expect kwistion to deny he afiliation with izlam around tru american like racist frankenstein. When FBI come to take you away racist frankenstein laugh hardest of all.
I personally laugh everytime I see you take the short bus to teh skool.

Racist franknst said:

There are no true Americans, because there are no false Americans. Either you are or you aren't, there's no pretending. And since you type like Hanoi Jane talks, I'd guess at first blush that you're one of those who are not. Di-Di Mau, motherfucker.

Racist franknst said:
kwistun can try to place blame on racist frankenstein, but erryone know kwistun sand darkie who member of al quieda.

Really? Okay, show of hands -- everybody who thinks I'm a religious camelhumper post 'Aye'. Everybody who has a functional brain in their head and knows different, post 'Nay'.

The Question said:
Really? Okay, show of hands -- everybody who thinks I'm a religious camelhumper post 'Aye'. Everybody who has a functional brain in their head and knows different, post 'Nay'.

That's an outright lie. TQ is not religious. :bigass:

The Question said:
If Racist Frankenstein would only realize that his job is to die horribly, I'd be delighted to make his job easier.
no racist frankenstein job in homeland security, kwistunn-hamad wetodid or something?

The Question said:
The only job you could get in DHS would be as a practice interrogation subject for the "This is what NOT to do!" curricula.

racist frankenstein know kwestion-hamad job, kwestion-hamad work at adult theeater as janitor.

The Question said:
Y'all ever notice that some duals just beg for a 12-gauge shotgun blast at close range?
racist frankenstein not usually take requests but goes to get grandpa frankestein shot gun and put it to kewstion-hamad's forehead.

Even if I were into giving head

Wait, you're a bitch and you don't give head?

Your bf or hubby will NEVER be faithful to you. THug don't care what likes the may say. A bitch that doesn't give head or like doing it is a worthless whore. What good are you?