Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U.S. Soldiers Will Laugh When Thug Gets Shot

Thug Angel said:
Wait, you're a bitch and you don't give head?

Your bf or hubby will NEVER be faithful to you. THug don't care what likes the may say. A bitch that doesn't give head or like doing it is a worthless whore. What good are you?

Not true. I have it on good authority that when your daddy didn't give good head in prison, not only did they teach him the right way to do it, but they found plenty of other uses for him besides. He was a real good bitch.

Lou The Beagle: I'm no whore, stupid nigger.

OMG!!

LOU THE BEAGLE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!

SHE NOW KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'BLACKS' AND 'NIGGERS'!!!!

HOOOOOORRAAYYY!!!

STUPID NIGGERS SUCK ARSE!!!

:kitty:

Tasvir81 said:
OMG!!

LOU THE BEAGLE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!!

SHE NOW KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'BLACKS' AND 'NIGGERS'!!!!

HOOOOOORRAAYYY!!!

STUPID NIGGERS SUCK ARSE!!!

:kitty:

You think Chinks are any better? Tell me TASVIR, how's the driving these days? How many accidents have you caused so far? 10? 20?
You display anger towards the niggers because however dumb they may be, at least they can drive and play sports not to mention pretend to be 'artists' in this Hip-Hop era. What can a Chink do other than own a fucking 7-11 where you work 18 hour days or eat mushy rice better than anyone else? Everyone knows why Chinks are so skinny. Aids. It is rampant amongst them. Let us not forget the SARS slanty-eyed fucks like yourself brought into my country, nay, my fucking CITY!
I have suggested to my government that we immediately begin mass deportations of all Chinks from my homeland. Are you a SLANTY-CANADIAN perchance? I would love the honour of kicking your ass into the Pacific and watching you swim all the way back to fucking China.