Undertaker was set on fire by his pyro last night...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cena is in last. Still no one eliminated.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
He didn't even do the (straight to DVD) Marine 2. Ted DiBiase played the lead.

Had to google this to be sure it was Ted jr. I was hoping it wasn't "The Million Dollar Man", he's gotta be in his late 50's at least!

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
The best way for fans at live shows to show that they don't like a wrestler is to get up and go get snacks or take a dump during their match.

CaptainWacky

Cody Rhodes threw a pipe into the ring. DiBiase hit Orton with it by accident, then hit Cena...then eliminated Orton. SO I GUESS RKO IS FINISHED, EH CHAPS?

CaptainWacky

Kofi just eliminated DiBiase.

CaptainWacky

Shaemus eliminates Kofi almost immediately. Sigh. Striker's "MMMM" is getting annoying.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Cody Rhodes threw a pipe into the ring. DiBiase hit Orton with it by accident, then hit Cena...then eliminated Orton. SO I GUESS RKO IS FINISHED, EH CHAPS?

Yes, and it will make for the least interesting feud of 2010!

CaptainWacky

Triple H just eliminated Sheamus.

CaptainWacky

Cena wins the WWE title by making HHH tap to the STF.

CaptainWacky

BUT WAIT! Vince McMahon comes out and announces that Cena must defend agaisnt Batista RIGHT NOW. Batista spears and Batista Bombs Cena. Batista is the new WWE champion.

Okay then.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
So, it's going to be Cena v Batista at WM, with Brett Hart / McMahon in the corners, then.

Probably an excellent time for Batista to go and tear his arse muscle, or something.

CaptainWacky

Drew McIntyre verus Kane next. I SHOULD CARE WHY?

CaptainWacky

So, it's going to be Cena v Batista at WM, with Brett Hart / McMahon in the corners, then.

Probably an excellent time for Batista to go and tear his arse muscle, or something.

There's a rumour that it'll be a tag match with the title on the line and Bret will win. Which would be retarded really (so they'll probably do it.)

CaptainWacky

Kane's using headlocks. WTF?

CaptainWacky

McIntyre wins with the double arm DDT. That was far far too long.

CaptainWacky

So two months ago Melina was injured and they started a tournament to decide a new Diva's champion. Gail Kim and Maryse reached the finale. The match was originally supposed to happen before the Royal Rumble, then at the Rumble, then on RAW after...it's finally going to happen on this event...when Vickie Guerrero instead orders a tag match with Gail and Maryse versus Michelle McCool and Layla. This has to be a running joke at this point.

CaptainWacky

Layla is pretty fucking hot at least (and Maryse.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Or rather an admission that none of the bookers give a shit about the Divas.

They are just begging for a decent writer!