User CP karmageddon

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Soon, certain posters around here will have NO karmaboxes.

Their user CPs will be DESTROYED via gargantuan smilies.

These posters richly deserve this. Any poster whose karmabox I've destroyed with megasmilies deserved it & had it coming. They begged for it. Like Dork Pickle's back at Christmastime. Pickle had 20 pages of aquesmileyspam to go through.

Y'all have hundreds.

But some elitist clique-siding admin will come along & turn off my rep commenting ability & toss me in the Lost Trolls Room...AGAIN.

Because I'm not one of the Kewl Kidz:phprolleyes:

Dual is the catalyst & culprit here in all this.

Iyhara

I'm high
Good god, you're an idiot. Your first mistake was to care about karma so much.

Your second mistake was to give Dual, Lilac and Bick a reason to bomb you to the ground. Frankly, you deserve it, considering you've gotten yourself buried in the red several times, had your karma privileges revoked and gotten tossed in the Daycare forum at least once.

Why are you tempting fate? Are you trying to prove some point? That they take karma too seriously? They probably do, but you're the one childishly cluttering up windows with images and potentially breaking some of the board's functionality. That's not endearing you to anyone. Grow the fuck up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I hate to say this, but aque is completely pwning all of you.

With smilies no less.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Maybe, jack, it is YOU who just got pwned by all of them.

Think about that!

jack

Need a forklift for that bullshit you're stacking Fibs?

jack

We've been through this bullshit a million times. Watching Bix froth over in another thread over it was kinda cute.

How the fuck am I owned by this? I have nothing to do with it. But watching the same group twitch over smilies like this is sort of sad.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Rep's going too after I buy TK. Or it's gonna be revised.

EVERYONE's rep'll reset to 0 every January 1st.

Political profiling will END:nono:
(Got that Dual.)

Don't like it:phpquestion:

Too bad about ya:p

Go up to TurdForge then.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Soon, certain posters around here will have NO karmaboxes.

Their user CPs will be DESTROYED via gargantuan smilies.

These posters richly deserve this. Any poster whose karmabox I've destroyed with megasmilies deserved it & had it coming. They begged for it. Like Dork Pickle's back at Christmastime. Pickle had 20 pages of aquesmileyspam to go through.

Y'all have hundreds.

But some elitist clique-siding admin will come along & turn off my rep commenting ability & toss me in the Lost Trolls Room...AGAIN.

Because I'm not one of the Kewl Kidz:phprolleyes:

Dual is the catalyst & culprit here in all this.

*Phew*

It's a good job I don't give a fuck anymore, or you'd be leaving forever with your panties in a knot again.

Fill you boots, cunt.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
We've been through this bullshit a million times. Watching Bix froth over in another thread over it was kinda cute.

How the fuck am I owned by this? I have nothing to do with it. But watching the same group twitch over smilies like this is sort of sad.

Interesting definition of 'frothing', Jack. It's obvious how it looks if you miss part of the play, though. No comment on Dual's part in this, but despite the karma nuking Dual and I did and the CP image bombing Aquehonga unleashed, the meltdown was Aque's. Posts 12 - 14 are the relevant catalyst posts.

One small jab caused the meltdown, Jack. Don't forget he outright lied ala Charles in the Haven to Shut Down thread - post 10.

And post 40 of the Birth Control thread is particularly amusing.

I should note, Jack, that unlike Iyhara's assertions, this isn't about the karma smilie spam killing the CPs, nuisance that it is. It may be for Dual and LC, can't speak for them. It's about a small throw away troll causing a meltdown then pushing said meltdown right off the cliff, which is this very thread. And considering you think this thread is the result of Aque pwning us, well, I guess you just got pwned. Ouch.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Your Asperger's is showing.