User CP karmageddon

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Interesting definition of 'frothing', Jack. It's obvious how it looks if you miss part of the play, though. No comment on Dual's part in this, but despite the karma nuking Dual and I did and the CP image bombing Aquehonga unleashed, the meltdown was Aque's. Posts 12 - 14 are the relevant catalyst posts.

One small jab caused the meltdown, Jack. Don't forget he outright lied ala Charles in the Haven to Shut Down thread - post 10.

And post 40 of the Birth Control thread is particularly amusing.

I should note, Jack, that unlike Iyhara's assertions, this isn't about the karma smilie spam killing the CPs, nuisance that it is. It may be for Dual and LC, can't speak for them. It's about a small throw away troll causing a meltdown then pushing said meltdown right off the cliff, which is this very thread. And considering you think this thread is the result of Aque pwning us, well, I guess you just got pwned. Ouch.

Pay attention. I don't think this thread is creating that effect at all. I don't really think any of you are owned either, other than by your reactions to very repetitive and childish actions on the part of Aque. I'm curious. What is it he's done this time that varies at all from any of his other antics?

Your reaction is different, aside from that not much.

Mirah

I love you
Pay attention. I don't think this thread is creating that effect at all. I don't really think any of you are owned either, other than by your reactions to very repetitive and childish actions on the part of Aque. I'm curious. What is it he's done this time that varies at all from any of his other antics?

Don't bite my head off for saying this, but how is it different then how you play with your dancers? Normally I would ignore a poster-like I ignore Luci, I rarely engage him or anyone like him. Sometimes I am just that bored to engage someone and see what happens.

He hasn't done anything different. Perhaps it is just annoying.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

His mantra hasn't changed, you're correct. I did the troll thing and poked at him with a stick. Then I stirred the pot. Then he outright lied about why he isn't at Lonaf. So I dropped him into the red. And officially made him a Dancer.

jack

Don't bite my head off for saying this, but how is it different then how you play with your dancers? Normally I would ignore a poster-like I ignore Luci, I rarely engage him or anyone like him. Sometimes I am just that bored to engage someone and see what happens.

He hasn't done anything different. Perhaps it is just annoying.

I thought you were really angry at him about it, and was kind of surprised by that reaction. That would be the main difference.

jack

His mantra hasn't changed, you're correct. I did the troll thing and poked at him with a stick. Then I stirred the pot. Then he outright lied about why he isn't at Lonaf. So I dropped him into the red. And officially made him a Dancer.

And that's as it should be.