Veitch's "art"

Tyrant

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Rick-V...986QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270102440020

This is for an original Rick Veitch Rare Bit Fiends sketch that I obtained at the 1995 San Diego Comic convention. This sketch is authentic and beautiful. The sketch measures 4.5 inches by 7 inches. Should you win the bid the sketch will be carefully removed from the sketch book that it is contained in. Please email if you have any questions. Thanks!

d000_1.JPG

Am I missing something here?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Not at all. It's a convention sketch, from a convention sketchbook. The person selling it met him at a con and probably blew him or paid him 10 bucks for the sketch, something.

I have a couple of books full of that shit somewhere. Unbeknownst to Veitch I also posess the sketchbooks (well, I have three of them left, I sold two) that Bissette used as sketch notebooks when he was at the Kubert School. Several hundred pages of notes and drawings of professional comic book theory and practice. Veitch's artwork is ALL over that shit, and is completely original.

Looks like he didn't get it all :D

Tyrant

You could always undercut the competition.

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
I have a couple of books full of that shit somewhere. Unbeknownst to Veitch I also posess the sketchbooks (well, I have three of them left, I sold two) that Bissette used as sketch notebooks when he was at the Kubert School. Several hundred pages of notes and drawings of professional comic book theory and practice. Veitch's artwork is ALL over that shit, and is completely original.

Are we bragging about the stolen art again, little man?

Tyrant

Kim Nyholm said:
Are we bragging about the stolen art again, little man?
Libel. And now it's on record.

jack

It's libel, and thanks Messenger. I finally have it in print. I should put a big fucking neon sign up, or something.

Well done. :bigass:

jack

Speaking of April 15th, I hope you've reported all your eBay income.

Because I'm going to :bigass:

jack

Looks like you had a pretty good year too, hope you don't forget anything!

jack

Yes yes, make sure you hide your identity properly.

jack

Looks like hellman sold over 10k on ebay in 06...probably much more than that.

jack

You've got the whitest teeth I've ever come across.

jack

Don't forget to report your eBay income!

jack

They track sales on eBay now for seven years, once they determine you've been intending not to report at all.

Hope you kept track. I did :D