Vernon Kay died

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yet you call go on living your lives as if Vernon Kay were still alive, or as if you don't even care that he's dead.

You sicken me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did he really? I can't find any news on it anywhere. (I didn't know who he was/is until you made me Google him just now, but he seems like a nice enough handsome young bloke, so it would be sad, right?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He hosted that annoying T-Mobile advert event I went to where Pink turned up.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
As of September 15, he has denied his death.

CaptainWacky

No, he didn't. It was Alex Zane. Sorry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll be over in Bed & Bath until you're done browsing for undead presenters.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure both Alex Zane and Vernon Kay are still amongst the living.

I heard that Simon Hickson from Trevor and Simon died of cancer this week though which sucks. :(

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Vernon Kay was replaced with a robot by the evil woman who presents strictly (forgot her name)

BTW - IT WAS A SEX ROBOT

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tess "Dead Behind the Eyes" Daley, as Charlie Brooker calls her.

Pretty sure both Alex Zane and Vernon Kay are still amongst the living.

I heard that Simon Hickson from Trevor and Simon died of cancer this week though which sucks. :(

Aww, that's sad. I was never a huuuuge fan of Trevor and Simon, but that's beside the point. They had some really funny moments and must've been pretty young still.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Tess "Dead Behind the Eyes" Daley, as Charlie Brooker calls her.

Aww, that's sad. I was never a huuuuge fan of Trevor and Simon, but that's beside the point. They had some really funny moments and must've been pretty young still.

He's having you on, just like Wacky. Trev and Simon make a Podcast (though it doesn't come out very often), which I listen to. He's also on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/simonmhickson

Trev and Simon were the fucking balls, and their stuff would have made anyone laugh. Not just kids. The segment they did with Hacksaw Jm Duggan back in the day still makes me LOL just thinking about it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If I end up having to Google one more person I've never heard of who turns out NOT to be dead I'm LEAVING FOREVER.

I WANT THOSE SIX MINUTES BACK! :rwmad:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You didn't google Alex Zane, did you? That truly would be a waste of time. Almost as pointless as googling Rufus Hound or Adrian Chiles.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes I did, OUT OF KINSHIP WITH MY UK MF BRETHREN.

*sniff* I was led down a garden path...

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I hate vernon kay, bolton streak of piss and his soul less wife
twats.jpg

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
hmmm we need musical based super heroes to deal with this threat....

( worst link ever to a pic ive wanted to use)

x_men_musical.jpg

CaptainWacky

I remember Simon interviewing the British Bulldog when Trev walked on dressed as Medusa and "turned Simon to stone" and Bulldog looked like he was litreally pissing himself laughing. Good times.

It was actually George Lamb who died, by the way.