Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinnie Jones

I think I'd prefer Dane won it, just on the basis that it'd be somebody I'd heard of before the series began.

See, I did like him for the first week or so. He CAN be funny and he is quite quick and witty at times, no doubt. But there was just too much nastiness. Yeah you can put it down to "banter" and say his mates Dane and Alex didn't mind, but what about the people who weren't part of his inner circle and didn't get his so called banter? It just excluded them. And they all got evicted! He really did act like he controlled the house and who got to stay in. At least he didn't win.

Yeah, Vinnie seemed really nice and different from what I expected at the beginning. I thought I'd misjudged him. But that didn't last very long, did it? He did bully people and attack them for no reason, but he got away with it because a lot of his mean spirited comments were genuinely funny. And nobody would stand up to him, not even BB.