Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
I started watching "Nisser" on Netflix. AKA "Elves"
It is shit.

But what was just fun was reading people's reaction to it.

If you get beyond the first 5 minutes then you like to endure torture, like I do.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I watched Masters of the Universe: Revelation part two. I'm not sure why they didn't just post the whole ten episodes at once as it's pretty short. It was entertaing. The animation is good, the voice-acting is fun. I'm not going to try to make sense of the story. It's better than the original anyway. I appreciated the "fisting" joke but also the "fabulous powers revealed to me" reference.

I'm sure it was heavily implied in part one that Teela was a big lesbian with that black chick, but she was holding hands with Adam at the end? Weird.
Looks like we might see Hordak and She-Ra if there is a part 3 and 4. Looked like they teasing that at the end anyway.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^I wanted to watch that (for Karen Gillan and Lena Headey) but it's not on British Netflix for some reason.

New season of Lost In Space starts tomorrow.

Mirah

I love you
I said "yay" because I am happy to know that others are watching it.
I am only on Season 2.

Mirah

I love you
So I'm watching this on Netflix and realize....
there is a scene that reminded me of Sonic. It was cute.

CaptainWacky

Surely the finale season?

CaptainWacky

You're right. I just feels like the big karate tournament showdown would be the perfect end. But I guess they can go to Japan and fight ninjas or something in season five.

Mirah

I love you
Just started watching "Father Christmas is Back"

I am enjoying it, mostly because it is about sisters who bicker.

Mirah

I love you
Watching Paradise Hills

Emma Roberts
Awkwafina
Milla Jovovich

and more

It is really creepy

CaptainWacky

It is notoriously bad, I've heard.