Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
i didn't suggest there was!

CaptainWacky

Cobra Kai season 4 early thought: Miguel got fat.

Mirah

I love you
I saw passengers, I liked it.

What is Passengers? Is that a movie? Who is in it? Why did you like it? I had too much caffeine today.

I am going to start watching "The Great" on Hulu. My friend recommended it to me. I am sure I saw a thread on it somewhere.

Did I already mention that i watchd Being the Ricardos on Hulu? It was good.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It's a sci fi film with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lorence, about two passengers on an interstellar star ship who get woken out of their cryogenic sleep too early.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Instead of watching Tiger King 2, watch Netflix paying 2 drag queens to watch Tifer King 2: (it's fucking gold)

Mirah

I love you
I would def check that out, because I am probably not ever going to check out Tiger King.

But I am watching this, and it has a Blair Witch feel, only 1984, and present time. Strange.

Mirah

I love you
I am so scared. This is not even funny. It is so fucked up.

I posted a spoiler below but it is not appearing.

CaptainWacky

is it worth watching?

Mirah

I love you
As usual I am late to the show. Did everyone already watch "Designated Survivor?"
I started it last night.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
As usual I am late to the show. Did everyone already watch "Designated Survivor?"
I started it last night.
My Dad watches that show. Hence, my brain considers it an old people show. Same with NCIS and Law and Order which my Dad watches. Maybe I'll check them out in 20 or 30 years when I'm old.