Wacky Reviews: Things He's Watched On Netflix

Mirah

I love you
This guy Danny on Bloodline is one fucking crazy dude.
He had a boating accident when he was a kid that killed his younger sister and now he is running fuel and drugs for people that are also traffickers. I wonder if he knew what they were doing if he would be doing what he is doing. I know the show ends at some point, but it is entertaining so far.
Spoiler Alert! (As if anyone is watching this)
He just finds out. S1 E10. Now I will see what he does with the information.

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bloodline was really good - amazing A-list cast and a different setting/storyline.

Mirah

I love you
I think I might like it more than Ozark even.
Hard to believe this kind of shit happens and then just this morning I read that $7 million worth of coke and meth washed up on the shores of Port Angeles in Washington. Maybe it came from Canada!

Mirah

I love you
Bloodline was really good - amazing A-list cast and a different setting/storyline.

Man, the last episode of season 1 was something! Oh my gosh, especially the part where he is having dinner to talk to people about becoming sherrif. Wow. I could totally see this happening, BECAUSE IT DOES! "Awww, killed a guy, Okay, you can be our sheriff!" (I mean they didn't know, but srsly)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is the new generically named YA looking thing with the hot young people in it worth watching? (I thinks it's Shadow and Bone or Thunder and Bone or something.)

Mirah

I love you
Apparently I haven't logged into Netflix in a while. I turned it on tonight and it offered me a bunch of Asian shows, I thought that was cool. So I am going to watch as many of them as I can. I saved some to favorites but I went right away to watching a comedian, Ronny Chieng. It is from 2019, I want to see what he is saying now because he started out talking about viruses and how measles is coming back and he talked about anti-vaxers and the internet!
Good stuff.

Mirah

I love you
A family member said they were watching "Tornado Terror" on thier fire stick-so I opened up Netflix to see if it was there. It is not.
But these are, which one should I watch?
The darkest dawn
How it ends (I think i want to watch this one)
Time trap
The Silence

There is more-but I don't feel like typing them all

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm watching the punisher,I know I am late to the party.

I like that occasionally they remember to put Frank Castle in the show.

CaptainWacky

I watched the new Masters Of The Universe. It was okay. I don't have really ANY nostalgic affection for the original cartoon, as it was utter shit and even at the time I could tell that Transformers (which wasn't exactly super great written or anything!) was better. I DID like the toys a lot though and used to read the comics and stuff. So I wasn't pissed off at He-Man dying and really it's weird that adults would be, especially since he still appears in every episode and is back as Adam by episode five (but dead? He's a zombie?) The stuff with Evil-Lyn and Orko was the best of it; Lena Headey was very good as Lyn. Teela was just a bit generic as the main character. I liked seeing toys I remembered owning. It was fine.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm half way through watching it a second time, I also don't have much nostalgia for He-man, I was too old for the toys, and I watched the show because the TV was always on, and it was probably the least worse option of the three channels I had at the time.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I watched Transformers: Kingdom. It was pretty good. I wasn't a fan of the old Beast War cartoon, but now I think I'll have to watch the old Beast War cartoon someday.

CaptainWacky

I will be watching Mary Elizabeth Winstead killing people.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Why does Ciri have eyebrows now.

CaptainWacky

And people say there's nothing good on Netflix!