Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmart Under Fire...

Big Dick McGee said:
Conservatives, and most moderates, are pushing to encourage more personal responsibility.
I firmly disagree with this and will explain why in great detail when I feel like I have time to "waste" writing a short piece on the Modern Young Conservative (TM) and the culture operating around Conservative Ideologues (TM), as widely marketed by Fox News (TM).

:yoohoo:

Look forward to it.

Laker_Girl said:
You're going to write more about something you know exactly jack shit about?? Hm, that's new. :roll:
Culture and ideology of today's youth? Or what so-called "conservatives" really turn out to be pushing in their media outlets?

It's not personal responsibility.

Now, perhaps you'd like to disown them as such, but I happen (perhaps unlike yourself) to encounter the aforementioned young "conservatives" in person now and then, and I have no small familiarity with the activities of people and what is publicly promulgated. It's not exactly an inaccessible database.

:yoohoo:

Well, perhaps you find it inaccessible, but if so, you'll be all the better for reading what I have to say about it. And now that I've spent that long talking about writing about something, I should write about it soon, lest I waste more time in prologue than actual authorship.

I work for WallMart and I'm taking names.

This is a true statement by the way, you're all on my watch list.

Seriously, about 80% of my work is for Wallmart. I know that you will all feel warm love for me now. Frankly I don't care, cos soon we will rule the world.

TJHairball said:
BDM said:
Conservatives, and most moderates, are pushing to encourage more personal responsibility.

I firmly disagree with this and will explain why in great detail when I feel like I have time to "waste" writing a short piece on the Modern Young Conservative (TM) and the culture operating around Conservative Ideologues (TM), as widely marketed by Fox News (TM).

Look forward to it.

Blah, blah-blah blah blah.

Perhaps BDM’s assertion that Conservatives and Moderates are pushing for more personal responsibility isn’t entirely accurate, however, (and by comparison to their Liberal counterparts the Unwashed Bohemian (TM), the Per Diem Protestor (TM) and the Affluent Hollywood Leftist Windbag(TM) ) they apparently represent a desire to see the political machine shift toward more personal responsibility.

In comparison, that is.

Spend an afternoon in the company of the Liberal counterparts of the Modern Young Conservative (the aforementioned Unwashed Bohemian (TM) and the Per Diem Protestor (TM) - whom, by the way, are often one and the same depending upon the amount of pot and hippie chicks who’ll flash their tits at any given rally in D.C.) and the difference is unmistakable. Fascism is still fascism, even if it’s sold while chanting, “Give Peace a Chance”, “No food with a face”, “No more greed”, “Freedom from religion”, and “Bush can go to Hell”. The ideology might be all warm and fuzzy, but the means and the end are all the same: The campaign is designed with the capitulation of one ideology at the expense of the other in mind, the victor ruling the heap with an iron fist, censuring those whom have been conquered.

And let’s not even speak about the incredible hypocrisy of the Affluent Hollywood Leftist Windbag (TM).

At the very least, the rank and file Conservatives and Moderates aren’t, at least in spirit, asking the government to intrude further into our personal and financial lives. It is, and always has been a staple, even from the grassroots Liberal movement, to call for more governmental involvement in our lives (even if that call is, ostensibly, peaceful or benign in nature).

Of course, all of that goes out the window when one considers that both ideologies, Left and Right are bits of the same shit sorted out into different piles insofar as their habits and actions are concerned once they’ve become parts of the legislative machine.

If a Leftie or a Rightie is holding an elected office, with some sort of legislative capacity, or access to the taxpayer bankroll, the only special interest that’s really important is the one which wants a Summer home, a well-stocked liquor cabinet, Cuban cigars, and a six figure pension upon retirement from office.

So, Hairball, while the essay which you’ve promised might be mildly amusing, it will still be an exercise in political self-delusion.

^^I would agree with that, but for one minor point. Aside from being a Special Interest Of One, a politician will also (we can reasonably deduce) feel compelled to fulfill the bargains he made before and during his campaign which loosed the purse strings through which flowed the money that bought him time in whatever chair he happened to be grabbing at, in order that those purse strings will be friendly again come time for the next round of grabbing, or post-political career hunting.

kathy_bates_the_waterboy_001.jpg

Peter Octavian said:
Spend an afternoon in the company of the Liberal counterparts of the Modern Young Conservative (the aforementioned Unwashed Bohemian (TM) and the Per Diem Protestor (TM) - whom, by the way, are often one and the same depending upon the amount of pot and hippie chicks who’ll flash their tits at any given rally in D.C.)
It's funny that you should mention flashing tits. And thank you for reminding me I promised to write yall a short piece.