Seph

Retired Account

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The breast came back. BENIGN. I have to get a mamogram every six months, whether I need it or not. One to go. Except this is a case where, the game, two out of three ain't bad, doesn't apply. I should have known when my teeth went bad-suddenly. Sometimes the body takes whatever calcium it can find, and tries to build a wall around the tumor. But, that will only buy some time. It doesn't cure it. So far, I thank you all for your prayers and kind wishes.

Talk to your doctors more about this tumor. I have a tumor that has been next to my chest wall for at least 20 years. When it was first discovered, the surgeon told me where the tumor was located they'd have to take my breast just to do the exploratory. Instead, I got a mammogram every six months at first and now I get a mammogram every year - the tumor is still the same. Yeah, there are trade offs but I still have my breasts and I stopped sweating the mammograms a few years back.

aeommai

cookie?
be careful though, my mother had hers removed, unfortunately they cut away her muscles in her arm to get to it :(

good luck! and i wouldn't say this unless it worked, but give those chinese strength herb things, those work wonders for soothing the mind :D

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm seriously annoyed at myself for ignoring this thread now. I blame Ange's inanity. Now I have to go back up green Neon.

Neon, I'm glad to read about the benignness, although any tumour sucks. Be sure to keep us all in the loop! *hugs*

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I'm seriously annoyed at myself for ignoring this thread now. I blame Ange's inanity. Now I have to go back up green Neon.

Neon, I'm glad to read about the benignness, although any tumour sucks. Be sure to keep us all in the loop! *hugs*

I know. I almost want this split out-or the title changed or something. Unless Neon wishes it to hide with in the confines of this thread, then I won't interfere.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
YAY I want to come massage them gently and make them feel loved. :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Neon, I, too, am very glad about the tumor being benign - I've been told that a lot of women have those without them ever turning malign, so chances are good you won't ever have any real trouble about it than enduring those mammograms to be on the safe side.

As for splitting the topic - as LC said - give me the go-ahead, I'll gladly split the posts and move them into their own thread.

Seph

Retired Account
i dnt mind its a better thread now as it isnt about that tranny bitch no moar.

jack

It's sticking to the poor girl's face though.....

jack

So Neon...get thee to the allergy research website.

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/_search.php?page=1&q=germanium

Check out the page I've bookmarked. This is the PUREST source of this stuff out there. My wife's best friend was diagnosed 8 years ago, and she took 300mg a day of this stuff (still does to this day) and is still around to be friends with my wife, so....

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/711Q2RZzZSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/711Q2RZzZSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
So Neon...get thee to the allergy research website.

http://www.allergyresearchgroup.com/_search.php?page=1&q=germanium

Check out the page I've bookmarked. This is the PUREST source of this stuff out there. My wife's best friend was diagnosed 8 years ago, and she took 300mg a day of this stuff (still does to this day) and is still around to be friends with my wife, so....
Eat lots of oregano, basil, rosemary, and thyme( Italian Food). Those spices all contain atralargus, an herb that prevents dna damage.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Neon, I'm so very sorry I didn't respond to this thread earlier. It was well-camouflaged.

I'm very glad to hear you're doing better. Please do keep us up-to-date on your condition and don't hesitate to ask over Facebook if there's anything we can do for you.

Also, thread split. This is now only about Neon... until it degenerates into something else, of course.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I also missed this while it was covered in n00b crap. Glad to see things are better than they first appeared, and I know everyone around you is full of advice so I'll refrain from telling you what to eat, wear, quit, or otherwise change. I will say, stay happy and engaged in your daily life; your mind is your most powerful weapon if it's on your side, and your worst enemy when it turns against you...