Was this guy for real?

I'm average for my age, I guess. I don't think 51 is old (my MOM is old!) but you guys will find out that the goalposts for what you consider old moves as you get older. :biggrin:

Now a 20-year-old seems like a baby. I can remember being 17 and thinking, "Wow, 20! So old!"

You know you're getting old when you open up the newspaper and go straight to the obituaries to see if you know someone.

J

Aquehonga:

I see this Plecometer dude showing up down here, AND up on WF, sooner than later.

Let him.

He best have some convincing evidence of his story or he can stuff it. He won't because he can't...there is no way someone dies in a mall on Black Friday and it not make at least the local papers.

nice detective work, and what a dick u have too be too throw that up in the air for no reason.

!!! You use that smiley I made you in your sig over here on TK. :tamarwuggles:

Figured I'd see what all the huff is about. Having issues figuring out the restrictions on new members, it's been years since I've been new to a forum.

I am skeptical that her death was expected due to a blood clot.

I am very, very familiar with clots and if she was at risk she would have been heavily anti-coagulated, making clot formation much, much less likely, it is also very unlikely she would have been sent home to die when there are things that can be done on scene if a person is at the hospital when it happens.

I can't find any reference to this death, anywhere. There are no obituaries in the area remotely suitable...unless his "wife" was 93.

I can't find any indication this guy is even married...unless his wife is named Binky, Shemp, Vlad The Impaler or Cerebra:

http://www.whitepages.com/people/brian-richard-3

Is it possible this is true...slightly....but it doesn't pass the sniff test. The fact he won't name the mall or funeral home...of which there are not many near him so it's not hard to check out..there is no obituary or news bite of a death in a mall in NY recently, his attempts at passing off a sudden blood clot as expected...it's not even a well thought out troll. :jayzus:

I hate sloppy execution and this one was ham-handed from beginning to end. No patience at all....he put all the plot twists in at once making it easy to see he was full of it. The baby part was lame as hell and no one sane would be making the jokes he was trying to pass off as normal grief for him.

Fail....just....fail.

!!! You use that smiley I made for you in your sig over here.

Figured I'd come see what all this hullabaloo is about. Still having issues figuring out these new poster restrictions. It's been years since I was new to a forum.

Back