Wednesday

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Several Netflix stars went to Brazil for a Comic Con a few days ago. Quite the group photo. Jenny and Gwendolyn standing next to my Heartstopper boys...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
Finally watching Wednesday.
Jenna reminds me of Aubrey Plaza who does Emma remind me of?! I can't handle it! Why do I do this?

Mirah

I love you
Enid reminds me of the girls at that camp I went to every summer whose names were Courtney. There were 4 or 5 of them, all named Courtney.

CaptainWacky

It would be cool if they killed him for real.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My favorite new show!

CaptainWacky

MODMAN

^Damn. Smokin'.

I finished season 1 the other day.

They found the royal jelly in Jenna Ortega, that's for sure. Often it can be the deciding factor between success and obscurity (e.g. The Queen's Gambit's sublime casting of Anna Taylor-Joy).

My quibble is the finale - it lacked the charm of the previous entries. It briefly reminded me of one of those stupid Discovery finales (Discovery being a prime example of series woefully short on charisma) where the foot goes down on the accelerator and it's just a rushed, action-packed and plot-heavy affair.

So overall - I enjoyed it and will definitely tune in for season 2. Just wasn't keen on the wrap up of S1, is all.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

No one pointing out that the resurrected guy who hates magic was using magic was unforgivable.

CaptainWacky

5h3AT4d.jpg

Mirah

I love you
Why
Why am I just finding out the Fester was played by Fred Armison? Why?
Why?
I am going to have to go back and watch the entire show now.

Ngapa Why Would You Do This To Me GIF

CaptainWacky

He's only in one episode.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Can't wait for Season 2!!!!

CaptainWacky

That's how tv shows should be watched!