Welcome back Trigger Fox

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
you must of missed the part where I was being shot at. I'll be happy to pm you my home addy and you can come visit any time you like.

Son, I used to be in the Marines. So your not gonna freak me out. I served during the Gulf War, did two tours in Iraq. Soooo..take a chill pill.
The point is that the Lord's Holy Armies of Righteousness rusn the place here now. We have declared THIS OUR territory. You either play ball or you become fertilizer.

Homo Erectus

panama, somolaia, gulf war, korea in the 90's when we were shooting. And several years in Yugoslavia. You and your marine buddies can go pound some sand where it don't shine. You don't impress me.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I salute you, Trigger Fox. As The Grand General of the Lords Holy Army of Righteousness, I hereby give you the rank of Grand Marshal.

Herein is your orders, Grand Marshal Trigger Fox. We have pockets of resistance from sinners and those who are hate filled bigots. I hereby order you to lay assault on these dezinens of wickedness.
Take your division out on manuevers and remove these children of Hell from our Christian Republic of Jesusland. Herein are the names of the most wicked of the wicked:

*Lonaf
*Jack
*Charlemange

They are to be terminated on sight. These sinners are filled with hatred to normnal people like you and I, and give aid and comfort to the queers and the sodomites. Go forth, Grand Marshal, and crush these insects!!

And another retard for my ignore list.

Seph

Retired Account
Welcome back Trigger Fox

30226886008627457373.jpg

Seph

Retired Account
They are to be terminated on sight. These sinners are filled with hatred to normnal people like you and I, and give aid and comfort to the queers and the sodomites. Go forth, Grand Marshal, and crush these insects!!

but cupcakeerfox is the biggest dirtiest sodomite out there... *scratches head*