Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Wordforge posters

I love how they'll just try to turn something into an insult, regardless of if it is. It's like "I heard he's a multimillionaire with an 8" dick and he's dating a bisexual supermodel." "Really?! What a loser!" OK, 60 year old social worker that lives in a 12x12 room with a mattress in one corner, a dorm fridge, and a toilet in the other corner.

And?

I'm currently rereading "The Killer Angels," an excellent novel about the battle of Gettysburg. At one point one of the European observers with the Confederates makes the observation that the war is about slavery and gets vehemently rebutted by come of the Confederate officers. The fact that 4 Union states that remained in the Union--Maryland, Delaware, Missouri, and Kentucky--were slave states makes for an easy opening to a thread. If the Civil War really was about slavery, why did slave states stay in the Union? Of course this was too much for people who've been trained not to think, reason, or question what they're told so the thread is largely monkey-poop throwing. And, like I said, since they've got nothing, they'll just pick anything that they do have and make it out like it's some kind of insult.

The best part is when Ankles pops in to say "there was only one slave owner in my family, from North Carolina, and he actually was the only one in my family to fight for the Union," like that somehow was a mic drop when it actually supports the point I was making if it does anything.

It's very sad, how many people with advanced degrees have mush for brains these days. Back when they were talking about putting Harriet Tubman on the $20 I had a PhD tell me it was because Andrew Jackson owned slaves. I'm like "So? Washington owned slaves. Hamilton owned slaves. Jefferson owned slaves. Grant owned slaves. They're all on money," and he was stumped. Someone that was a dropout had to come along and point out it was maybe because Jackson killed a shit-ton of Indians. I knew that, but I'm not going to think for people adults who should be able to and are allegedly educated. It's a pointless endeavor, don't you agree? :marathon:

In fact, there were...26 states that remained in the Union and 12 that seceded. 4 of the Union states were slave states. If it had been about slavery then the North would only have had 22 states while the South had 16. Still lopsided, but a lot closer.

Fellow TK folks , I don't GET @Volpone @ALL!

On Wordforge @Volpone 's an ARCH left winger & leftist poster. On Wordforge @Volpone 's AV is a picture of Hillary Clinton from way back in 2016 when she was running against Trump.

On Wordforge @Volpone is the least posting of the ONLY 3 left wing posters on Wordforge. The other 2 Wordforge lefties being Uncle Albert , who's AV is a picture of President Obama with the slogan "Hope & Change" under it. And the 3rd leftist poster on Wordforge is Steal Your Face , who's AV is a picture of Harris & Walz with 2024 under their picture.

Getting back to @Volpone , on this here TK he's a right winger! So WHO/WHICH is the REAL @Volpone?

Bleeding heart liberal @Volpone on Wordforge or kneejerk right winger @Volpone on this here TK?

Will the REAL @Volpone please stand up?

And back to Wordforge , there's no more an utterly shameless EXTREME right wing echo chamber than Wordforge.

Wordforge is called LIttle Stormfront & Stormfront JR. for a reason!