Welcome Wordforge posters

The Question

Eternal
Think of it as self-selecting eugenics. All the mental defectives will simply see themselves out of the gene pool. Not such a bad deal, really.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know when, if someone thought they were Napoleon, or a man said they felt like a woman, they'd say "OK. Something's not wired up right up there, let's talk this through, get it sorted out and help you"? Now it's like "Okily-dokily, lets chop that penis off, Loretta. A lot of expensive surgery and chemicals and in a few years we'll have you looking like a big ugly lesbian." And the transsexuals inevitably *are* lesbians. It's the most bizarre thing--become a woman so you can date women.

If i went to the trouble of having my dick hacked off and the remaining flesh surgically transformed into whatever the surgeons vision of a vagina was, once I healed I'd be looking for dick. LOTS of it.

Better to just crossdress and have the lady smother you while you pretend. Something.

Personally I like how it feels when it slides in. I would never give that up for anything.

jack

If you’re an adult and want to chop your dick of, so be it, but this isn’t the case, they’re fine with teenagers making this type of decisions.
Actually pre-pubescent children. They get caught in mommy's panties and bra and suddenly they've always wanted to be a girl.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Actually pre-pubescent children. They get caught in mommy's panties and bra and suddenly they've always wanted to be a girl.
I wasn't prepubescent. I was 13 when I started dressing up as a girl. I watched Ricky Schroeder dressed up as a girl on an episode of Silver Spoons and my curiosity was piqued. I don't remember wanting to chop my dick off but I do remember thinking it sure would be easier if I just magically woke up one morning as a girl. I also remember feeling alot of shame and horniness as I masturbated while wearing women's clothing. I got caught once by my older brother and all I learned was to hide my crossdressing better.

jack

I hope I get to experience that at least once before I get too old to enjoy it.

You could buy a companion for less than you think.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
There are two kinds of people in this world.

And I hate them.

The Question

Eternal
Video Games Fallout GIF