Welcome Wordforge posters

Oerdin

Are WordForge registrations closed? They allow you to complete the form, wait the allotted time and other usual silliness, but after submitting it's always followed by a 'denied by administrator' message with no explanation.

A certain poster here used to be a long time poster there but got permabanned. He then kept trying to make DLs to get back in so they blocked all new registrations. That was several years ago and it appears the dumb asses forgot about it and never turned registrations back on.

Or maybe I am wrong. Heck, I am probably wrong. I haven't paid much attention to what goes on there since I finally had enough and walked out

The Question

Eternal
Are WordForge registrations closed? They allow you to complete the form, wait the allotted time and other usual silliness, but after submitting it's always followed by a 'denied by administrator' message with no explanation.
They probably still think every new registrant is... me.

That warms the cockles of my heart. Or maybe the heartles of my cock. Same difference.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
A likely story...CASTLE DUAL!!!!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Anyone know what the deal was with the GoDaddy "Domain Available" message awhile back? Was that just some kind of glitch or did they really manage to not renew the domain to the point that GoDaddy listed it as available? (GoDaddy goes to great lengths to get you to pay them more money before they'll just put a name up as available.)

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
I gave up on nudging them about the time they gave up on replacing the server certs that let Wordforge use https instead of http. Meh.

The Question

Eternal
Scrubbed through there for a minute.

Yep. They still sound like kindergartners who've spent five minutes staring blankly at an algebra instructor, then wandered off telling each other, "Dat guy's CWAAAYZEE!"

Psst. Hey, kids. If you don't get what you're reading... it's you. It's 'cause you're stupid. ;)

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is what I miss when sleeping ROTFL

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal . . . all alone in the night.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Miss Manners never bothered to check on our progress. It was only the fact of my genetically engineered intellect that allowed us to survive.

jack

That would make TK what, the gas released in the fart?
The racist comments in this thread are appalling, to say the least. But then, when Wordforgers come over to "contribute" how can any of us be surprised?

Oerdin

Ok, since this thread got bumped I went and looked over there. Amaris/John was raging about the idea that people should get a job and pay their own way through life while Dicky was declaring anyone who thought people should work for a living was a Nazi. So same old, same old. You can't fix stupid and some people are their own worst enemy.

God helps those who help themselves so qualify yourself for a good job, work hard, and pay your own way.

jack

I should go have a look. I like Bix, but it's fun to rabble rouse and I like a lot of the posters over there even though some of them are whack jobs just like us.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Ok, since this thread got bumped I went and looked over there. Amaris/John was raging about the idea that people should get a job and pay their own way through life while Dicky was declaring anyone who thought people should work for a living was a Nazi. So same old, same old. You can't fix stupid and some people are their own worst enemy.

God helps those who help themselves so qualify yourself for a good job, work hard, and pay your own way.
There veritable cream of the the online crackpot crop.