Westworld

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YEP Westworld is back next month(!?), time to try to remember what happened in season 3 and ask "wait, didn't they die?" at every character who appears in this trailer.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I always have trouble remembering which ones are robots.

CaptainWacky

They're all robots except Aaron Paul, who is Aaron Paul.

CaptainWacky

Robots.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CAN'T WAIT!

CaptainWacky

Maeve klling people with an axe and conveniently showing up at the exact right minute to kill someone with a sword were the best parts.

I guess Delores is in Robot Heaven and that's why Cyclops is there, but I don't know how she's controlling people with stories.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Man I wish I could remember literally anything about what the plot is now or who all the characters are or where all the cowboys went

whisky

Boobie inspector
Why do I keep giving this show chance to bore me, have invested soo much that I can't give up now?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I spent most of the whole time trying to remember what happened at the end of last season. I guess the whole world is westworld now?

CaptainWacky

It looks like they are.

Last season Maeve and Aaron Paul destroyed a computer that controlled everyone's lives or something, but the guy Caleb was working with this week said it didn't really make a difference.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

"You liked robot cowboys? Well then you'll LOVE robot gangsters!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH the real William is still alive. I couldn't remember.

The Delores stuff will probably end up being really interesting, but I wish they'd get on with it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you want them to get to the point just come back for episode eight.

CaptainWacky

I don't think we knew for sure human William was still alive until this episode (but it's been a while.)

I liked how the robot one scared the vice president with golf.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So they went from nothing happening all season to everything happening in one episode.

CaptainWacky

So Bernard and Stubbs are in the future and the woman they met is the grown up version Frankie, right? That's pretty obvious?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I never think about those kinds of things! She probably is grown up Frankie.

I hate the fucking flies. lol

CaptainWacky

So I was right, but they also did the twist where Caleb is already dead and a robot. So everyone is officially a robot now (human William must surely be dead if it's 27 years in the future?)