Westworld

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maeve is the weapon!

The robot future is super creepy. Why can't Delores remember who she is?

The Question

Eternal
They were all robots the whole time and it was just a robot civil war because humans went extinct centuries ago.

There.

That's the whole show. Right there for ya.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maeve is the weapon!

The robot future is super creepy. Why can't Delores remember who she is?

It's possible she's being tortured by Hale in yet another simulation thing.

CaptainWacky

I'd be a human chair for Tessa Thompson.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, Delores woke up!

whisky

Boobie inspector
So now the whole world is west world, humans are hosts and robots get to play the game.

CaptainWacky

Is the whole world just that one city now?

CaptainWacky

Instead of creating hundreds of Aaron Pauls to murder over and over agian, can we do that with James Corden?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was interesting, but I'm kind of tired of insane Charlotte now. I'm glad Maeve is back.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wasn't convinced in the Bourne Identity, and I'm still not convinced now that you can fall any height as long as you land on someone else.

CaptainWacky

Maybe he has a really fat ass.

CaptainWacky

Let Charlotte have her robot body you jerks. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't quite understand. The world is real but Delores is not? Does that mean she is in robot heaven or something?

CaptainWacky

she's GOD probably

CaptainWacky

So Bernard's big plan was essentially "leave a gun in the right place for Charlotte." Why did he need Maeve back as his ultimate weapon when she just died easily? Wasn't it weird Maeve wasn't in the finale at all when she's probably the most popular character?

Oh at least those two humans survived oh wait they just die anyway I guess.

What would season five even be? AIs playing at cowboys?

Should have just gone all the way and ended with Delores creating Anthony Hopkins and making him think he's a real person and he creates Westworld again AND WE WERE ALL IN THE SIMULATION ALL ALONG A-H-H-H-H.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's like The Purge!

I THOUGHT CLEMENTINE WANTED TO BE FREE? This is confusing. At least William is finally fucking dead. Aaron Paul's part was sweet.

If there is another season, I suppose it will be Delores' test.

CaptainWacky

Hale reprogrammed Clementine and I guess never let her go back to being herself, which is kind of hypocritcal when she's all ROBOT RIGHTS and shit.

William will probably come back as a ghost robot.

CaptainWacky

Show ends with Delores creating a robot MICHAEL CRICHTON and saying "why don't you write a movie about robot cowboys?" to him then looking directly into the camera and saying "GET IT?"