Wha'happen to Demonoid?

OS@M@'s Dick

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VLI0fPbaEE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VLI0fPbaEE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
Lucy, it would be okay for you to be either ugly, stupid or a total jackass. As it happens, though, you've hit the trifecta, and that's just wrawng.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lucy, it would be okay for you to be either ugly, stupid or a total jackass. As it happens, though, you've hit the trifecta, and that's just wrawng.

I do believe someone is intimidated by my very presence here. Follows me about the entire site, works extremely hard at his pathetic attempts at er 'insults'. Someone is rather obsessed with me I daresay.

The Question

Eternal
I'm a boring, witless cunt who talks like a cockhuffer and relies on an obnoxious font to make up for my utter lack of any other remarkable feature.

We already knew that, douchebag. :)

Ishcabittle

as long as you encrypt your connection to the tracker and you don't troll around public torrent sites, your ISP will never know where you've been. couple that with using your own DNS servers and the ISP will have to break the law and sniff packets to figure out what you're doing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DIRTY PACKET-SNIFFERS!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
as long as you encrypt your connection to the tracker and you don't troll around public torrent sites, your ISP will never know where you've been. couple that with using your own DNS servers and the ISP will have to break the law and sniff packets to figure out what you're doing.

Don't know much about computers, do you? Your ISP ALWAYS knows where you have been, you moron. A buddy of mine works at my ISP, and he always laughs at people who claim to be 'hiding' their tracks from their ISP. He says 'where do these idiots think their data travels?'

Ishcabittle

lol, you have a "buddy". a butt buddy more likely.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
lol, you have a "buddy". a butt buddy more likely.

One must love those who would change the subject, knowing they have been PWNed by their own stupidity. My ISP knows what EVERYONE is doing every second. Cut the bullshit, and stop begging me to become your 'butt buddy'. The only way I swing is a baseball bat over the head of a faggot such as yourself.

Ishcabittle

okay, let's presume that my ISP does have access to all of my information... the manpower necessary to watch every comcast subscriber in the chicagoland area all day every day would be immense - comcast isn't going to look in my direction unless they get a complaint from a publisher who's gotten uppity and asked them to ask me to quit downloading their software.

comcast does not list torrents as a restriction on their terms of service:

http://www.comcast.net/terms/use/

because i only download from private, invite only trackers, there isn't anyone to ask comcast for me to stop, so as far as they are concerned, i'm a good customer who doesn't hog bandwidth and pays on time.

i think lucy is pissed that he can't get good speeds because he doesn't know how to port forward.

Ishcabittle

Lucy nowhere to be found, he must be talking to his "buddy". I had an imaginary friend when I was very young, but I, unlike lucy, grew out of that phase.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
okay, let's presume that my ISP does have access to all of my information... the manpower necessary to watch every comcast subscriber in the chicagoland area all day every day would be immense - comcast isn't going to look in my direction unless they get a complaint from a publisher who's gotten uppity and asked them to ask me to quit downloading their software.

because i only download from private, invite only trackers, there isn't anyone to ask comcast for me to stop, so as far as they are concerned, i'm a good customer who doesn't hog bandwidth and pays on time.

i think lucy is pissed that he can't get good speeds because he doesn't know how to port forward.

Your ISP has access to ALL of your internet activity, but thank you for admitting you were wrong, and I was right. You DO realise that your ISP keeps records of said activity, yes? They are required to do so by law.

You are quite correct when you state that, as long as you don't do anything to piss anyone off, they will not look into your activities since they do NOT have the manpower, nor the interest in checking your activities. Alas, they don't have to. Everything you do is recorded, actions which may be accessed by the State any time they choose.

Whether you download from 'private, invite-only' trackers is utterly irrelevant. What you are doing is STILL illegal. You are NOT paying for the content. You are paying for the ability to access that content, which lets said tracker off the hook, but not YOU. That makes you a complete moron. You are actually PAYING for the privilege of breaking the law.

Bottom line, I had argued that your ISP ALWAYS knows your entire online history. They would HAVE to because you access the internet only through them. Only a moron would think otherwise. What your ISP CANNOT do is view encrypted content. They will ALWAYS know the SOURCE of the content, but not the content itself. Anyone who thinks they could hide from their ISP may as well bury their head in the sand, or kill themselves because no one could possibly be this stupid. That's like anyone in Canada using telephones believing Bell Canada has no idea as to their contact history. That is IMPOSSIBLE.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Lucy nowhere to be found, he must be talking to his "buddy". I had an imaginary friend when I was very young, but I, unlike lucy, grew out of that phase.

My dear child, i was out having a life, whilst you remained here like a good pet, waiting for word from his Master.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Further stupidity. You CANNOT change the speed of your internet access. Your ISP controls this, you moron. 'Port-forwarding' cannot do shit. When an ISP 'throttles' your account, there is fuck-all you can do to change your connection speed. It is all controlled from your modem, onwards. The ONLY WAY one may increase one's connection speed is to PAY for it. Further proof you cannot do shit without your ISP, which I keep telling you dumbfuck 'computer geniuses'.

As for my 'buddy', whom you seem to like mocking, yet he has more knowledge about ISPs than all of you combined do, he always laughs when people complain about their slow speeds, and are too stupid to know what to do about it. He has had 'hackers' complain to our ISP, demanding their speed be increased. These same 'hackers' and 'computer gods' know everything about computers, the internet etc., but they cannot do something as simple as your 'port forwarding' because such is under the control of their ISP. In short, 'hackers' and 'computer gods' are at the mercy of said ISP. On the internet, your ISP owns your very soul, you dumb shit. You cannot do SHIT without them giving you permission to do so.

The Question

Eternal
Actually, the translation is: "You're boring as a lump of frozen dog shit on a January sidewalk, stop taking up screen space."