What do you think? Yes or No?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
To test floatation devices with, what else?

The Question

Eternal
406.imgcache.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Ws5Xeu3BEQk[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
Isn't that cute? The Canaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjians have pretend ships and submarines.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Isn't that cute? The Canaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjians have pretend ships and submarines.

I shall never forget reading an article about NATO exercises off the Canadian coast. The plan was to have Canadian subs acting as the aggressors, whose goal was to attack an American naval force, which was the USS Nimitz, with a huge protective screen of Aegis-equipped frigates, destroyers and cruisers. An Canadian 1960s era Oberon-class submarine snuck through the entire defense screen, slipped past all sonobuoys dropped by your copters, surfaced right beside the Nimitz and 'sunk' it. This was so embarrassing WE were the reason why the Soviets stopped all plans to build carriers, since we have basically shown the world how vulnerable these BAZILLION-dollar carriers were. It factored into the Canadian Forces decision not to replace our carrier, the HMCS Bonaventure. The Soviets felt, if the Canadians could sink the most-advanced carrier on the planet, slipping through a screen of the most-advanced warships on the planet, using a sub that was many years earlier considered to be obsolete, they thought 'fuck that, we aren't going to waste our money on sitting ducks.'

410.imgcache.jpg

THIS sub slipped past the most-advanced naval protection screen the planet had ever seen, and it was built in fucking 1964, bitch. That is fucking embarrassing. Go ahead, ask the US Navy about that famous day. It is also the reason we told the USA to stick their fucking Aegis systems up their assholes since they were proven useless by an aged submarine that should have been scrapped decades earlier.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Do those look like flotation devices to you, dipshit? Keep your blow-up dolls to yourself. We aren't interested.. well at least I know I am not, what with so many FAGGOTS here.

I never said that those were flotation devices. I was saying they were going to test them on you by making you jump off those boats and see which flotation devices work.

The Question

Eternal
I believe they should start with the QuikSet hip-waders.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And end with lead weights.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I'm not sure Mr Lucifer would float.

I am actually entertained by him, but I wish he was a better Nazi. In a group of Nazi's you could just spot him a mile off. He would be the weak one, giggling behind the bully and repeating the last word of every sentence.

Proper Nazi said:
WE SHALL NOW BURN SOME JEWS!
limp wristed Nazi said:
*snigger behind hand* Yes, Jews! *snigger*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I'm not sure Mr Lucifer would float.

I am actually entertained by him, but I wish he was a better Nazi. In a group of Nazi's you could just spot him a mile off. He would be the weak one, giggling behind the bully and repeating the last word of every sentence.

I am the one true Nazi. You are thinking about those skinhead losers whom I would only use as 'muscle', but they would not be allowed to think. They wouldn't understand Nazism if it came up and bit their pussies.

I still cannot get over how fast that communist site I joined banned me. I OWNED their every argument for communism. They were so angry everyone was calling for my head. PWNed!

The Question

Eternal
432.imgcache

I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!!

The Question

Eternal
Will you just shut up?

It's incapable of shutting up. It lacks the ability. No matter how stupid, it can't restrain itself from posting. No matter how subtly asinine or blatantly idiotic, it can't withhold a post. Such are the limits of its tiny, tiny intellect when compared with its utterly unearned, massive ego.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think the universe may well implode from the awesome spectacle of a Luci/Impy showdown. If they were both in daycare, they'd have more room to maneuver.

Just saying.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I think the universe may well implode from the awesome spectacle of a Luci/Impy showdown. If they were both in daycare, they'd have more room to maneuver.

Just saying.

I do believe you have completed here a very subtle suggestion. Do take care.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
It would be like a bear and a shark in the same tank. Only with idiots.

Odd, since a bear would either drown quickly, or the shark would kill him within seconds. None too bright, are you little fella? What is so idiotic about a shark who quickly dispatches a bear, and fills his belly at the same time?

I do find your jealousy of my superior intellect most amusing indeed.