What do you think? Yes or No?

The Question

Eternal
Look, I'm the last person I ever thought would suggest it, but you know... if it were an option on the table, I'd just as soon ditch the fucker entirely. He offers nothing but wasted bandwidth. Not to say that we're any of us curing cancer here or anything, but Lucy isn't even entertaining.

And, y'know, that's even comparing him to Tasvir. Tasvir is only one step up, but by damn, it's one far step. Lucy offers... well, nothing. When it's one note non-stop, guess what happens? The mind tunes that one note out entirely, and all you've got then is extra scrolling to get past the blank noise. We might better have done with the monotonous fucker entirely.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
*Sigh*

I remember the days when we'd just do it and enjoy the drama instead of asking questions and making polls all the time.

Problem is, in order to generate drama you gotta daycare somebody people actually give a shit about.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[Adama]SO SAY WE ALL![/Adama]

The Question

Eternal
Well, here's an idea that appeals to me: Give the fucker a ballpoint pen tracheotomy, then tie him down and let wild dogs fuck him in the throat.

It's an option. Just sayin'.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, here's an idea that appeals to me: Give the fucker a ballpoint pen tracheotomy, then tie him down and let wild dogs fuck him in the throat.

It's an option. Just sayin'.

I agree with this except the part where you misspelled "ballpeen hammer lobotomy".

I'm sure it was an honest mistake...

The Question

Eternal
No, that's a separate procedure. It immediately follows the powdered-glass-and-saltwater enema.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
ha, ha, ha, ha.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Look, I'm the last person I ever thought would suggest it, but you know... if it were an option on the table, I'd just as soon ditch the fucker entirely. He offers nothing but wasted bandwidth. Not to say that we're any of us curing cancer here or anything, but Lucy isn't even entertaining.

And, y'know, that's even comparing him to Tasvir. Tasvir is only one step up, but by damn, it's one far step. Lucy offers... well, nothing. When it's one note non-stop, guess what happens? The mind tunes that one note out entirely, and all you've got then is extra scrolling to get past the blank noise. We might better have done with the monotonous fucker entirely.

For an individual who doesn't give a shit about me, who claims I have nothing to offer, you sure do complete many posts ABOUT ME. Such hypocrisy from a guy who runs around attempting to sell someone else's book by passing it off as his own.

I challenge you to, for just ONCE, complete an entire post that does not mention me whatsoever. I bet you cannot do it, such is my hold over your soul.

The Question

Eternal
I still see (hidden) posts from the bland twat. Why hasn't it been flushed yet?