What do you think? Yes or No?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

The Question

Eternal
Actually, here's why your posts are getting trimmed. You're a one trick pony, and your one trick is just shabby. This is Troll Kingdom. We love a good troll here. You? You couldn't pull off a good troll by accident. You're the equivalent of the third grade wannabe class clown whose repertoire begins and ends at making fart noises with his hands.

In short: You are boring.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like it when he says "christ on a stick" other than that he's not very entertaining, except when I've done a little too much morphine.

The Question

Eternal
Meh, he's just a dim-bulb mudhuffer AFAICT.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Actually, here's why your posts are getting trimmed. You're a one trick pony, and your one trick is just shabby. This is Troll Kingdom. We love a good troll here. You? You couldn't pull off a good troll by accident. You're the equivalent of the third grade wannabe class clown whose repertoire begins and ends at making fart noises with his hands.

Yet, you read my every post. You are just pissed because I made a mockery of your claims to be a 'writer', such that it was major PWNage. Grow a backbone, quit whining and get over it. Everyone gets PWNed by me. Live with it. You are no different from the rest of these losers.

The Question

Eternal
See, and here's more proof -- it took you -- literally -- an hour and a day and that same old note is all you had.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
See, and here's more proof -- it took you -- literally -- an hour and a day and that same old note is all you had.

Ah, you believe that, like yourself, I think about Troll Kingdom all day. My good girl, I work for a living. I do not collect welfare, and run around pretending I am an 'author' as you do. For you to suggest anyone spends their offline time thinking about this shithole is most telling about YOU.

I signed on, saw your post, and laughed at your anger. I merely stated fact, which seems to have further angered you. I should also point out your response proved my point about a moron who claims I am 'boring', yet here he is, responding to the posts of the boring, which would actually deflate your own claims regarding me. Keep up the good work, especially when you are now PWNing yourself with your constant airclaims.

The Question

Eternal
And yet more of the same. Tell you what -- you hire me and I'll write you some genuinely interesting material. Interested?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
And yet more of the same. Tell you what -- you hire me and I'll write you some genuinely interesting material. Interested?

What cheek, especially when the individual who is paying you to shill his newest novel finds out you are attempting to get him to complete some posts for me at HIS expense whilst you profit from the same.

If my posts are, as you claim, so 'repetitive'. then why do you repeatedly read them?

jack

He's a fucking Paki taxi driver.

jack

Dumb fucking one trick too. All queebs are, actually.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

This right here. This is why the MorningPrince dual was such a 'successful'* parody dual.

*Thankfully, YMMV.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I no longer find Luci amusing. Does DC stand for decapitate? If so, I vote for that.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
All within the confines of this thread wish me DC'ed. I should like to remind everyone else, and their hundreds of lame duals, exactly WHY they wish me gone. I am simply too much for them. Their intellect cannot match my own, and they know it. They realise that they are completely out of their league whenever I appear. Whenever I get the better of any of them, such as my staggering PWNage of one The Saint, where I reduced him to a muttering tool, such individuals are always the first to ask that I be banned. Coincidence, no?