What do you think? Yes or No?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The above statement is a blatant lie. I, as your most loyal fan, am aghast at the injustice of ignoring my pledge of allegiance to you. Ungrateful asshole, pfft!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Luci sorta lost his edge I think. Like a senile old fart running around in circles mumbling to himself, then cackling like he made a funny. I see homeless people like that all the time. Sad to see the mind deteriorate like that...

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, Lucy really jumped the shark, and quite awhile ago. I could kind of see that if he was a dual -- he never really did contribute anything of actual interest, much less substance, so to imitate him would kind of require the lame horse act.

Either way, no, all he does is muck up otherwise amusing and interesting conversations with a one note show so dull it's just droning filler. He's the TK equivalent of the vuvuzela, and I for one would consider it neither in bad form nor a breach of tradition to toss him down the basement stairs.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The above statement is a blatant lie. I, as your most loyal fan, am aghast at the injustice of ignoring my pledge of allegiance to you. Ungrateful asshole, pfft!

Oh come now. I saw your defense of trolldom. I was merely too busy hopping about the city to truly appreciate what you were doing. I cannot give you my gratitude, for I need not thank anyone who is beneath me since it is an HONOUR for them to be able to speak my name at all. I may only say, WELL DONE. Keep up the good work, in honour of the legend that is I.

What makes you ever more curious would be the fact you defended trolldom even after I placed your ass on the table and owned it via PWNage.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yeah, Lucy really jumped the shark, and quite awhile ago. I could kind of see that if he was a dual -- he never really did contribute anything of actual interest, much less substance, so to imitate him would kind of require the lame horse act.

Either way, no, all he does is muck up otherwise amusing and interesting conversations with a one note show so dull it's just droning filler. He's the TK equivalent of the vuvuzela, and I for one would consider it neither in bad form nor a breach of tradition to toss him down the basement stairs.

I agree. Considering Blackfoot has been exiled there for a considerable amount of time, and he's not anywhere NEAR as irritating as Lucy. At least Blackfoot has been known to write some decent football threads. Lucy is completely worthless.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Luci sorta lost his edge I think. Like a senile old fart running around in circles mumbling to himself, then cackling like he made a funny. I see homeless people like that all the time. Sad to see the mind deteriorate like that...

Alas, I recognise the fact you missed me dearly during my long absence from this dump, your home, but are quite afraid to show it lest you reveal yourself to be further my bitch, right beside The Saint, whose asshole is oozing with my cum.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I agree. Considering Blackfoot has been exiled there for a considerable amount of time, and he's not anywhere NEAR as irritating as Lucy. At least Blackfoot has been known to write some decent football threads. Lucy is completely worthless.

Yet another fan speaks! Your jealous does speak volumes I daresay. I 'irritate' people, whereas you do not even exist to anyone enough to affect their emotions whatsoever.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Hey, there's the story you could er 'write', yes? The story of the greatest troll of all time. Perhaps you could sell it Amazon? 'Look at me, I could write stories!'

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The Question

Eternal
Yup, Lucy is the shit on the shoes of this board. Time he took a vacation to DayCare.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh come now. I saw your defense of trolldom. I was merely too busy hopping about the city to truly appreciate what you were doing.
Oh ok, that explains it.

I cannot give you my gratitude, for I need not thank anyone who is beneath me since it is an HONOUR for them to be able to speak my name at all.
No, no, don't overdo it. If you'd said 'it's an HONOUR for them to be able to speak to me', it would have made sense, but the mere name being sacred is just... corny.
I may only say, WELL DONE. Keep up the good work, in honour of the legend that is I.
Thank's dear. I'll try :love:

I placed your ass on the table and owned it
Oooh kinky!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yeah... I got nothin'.

(Luci to agree shortly)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You're so fucking predictable, I ran a successful parody dual based off you.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You're so fucking predictable, I ran a successful parody dual based off you.

There was nothing successful about it. I was laughing at it the entire time. I find it interesting that you needed to do so, in order to gain some semblance of attention from others who would otherwise ignore you. This proves my point about you never existing without emulating me at all. I therefore MADE YOU.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
There was nothing successful about it. I was laughing at it the entire time. I find it interesting that you needed to do so, in order to gain some semblance of attention from others who would otherwise ignore you. This proves my point about you never existing without emulating me at all. I therefore MADE YOU.

220.imgcache.gif

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

You enjoy touching men, don't you? Hence the post. I should expect you to post a picture showing yourself stroking my schlong, as you take it into your mouth? Keep your hands off me, faggot.

I am aware the truth hurts, that you would be a nobody without me present. You are too stupid to realise you ADMITTED this fact with your own post.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I have Luci's last 100 posts, and the last 100 quoted replies to his posts, selected for moving into their own thread in DC.

Should I do it?

If this experiment proves successful, we'll try it on Aquehonga next. :bigass:

Do it again
and again
and again
yes
do it
again
one
more
time
do
it
now
now
now
now
now
now
now
now
now
now
now
yes
now

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
*Sigh*

I remember the days when we'd just do it and enjoy the drama instead of asking questions and making polls all the time.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You enjoy touching men, don't you? Hence the post. I should expect you to post a picture showing yourself stroking my schlong, as you take it into your mouth? Keep your hands off me, faggot.

I am aware the truth hurts, that you would be a nobody without me present. You are too stupid to realise you ADMITTED this fact with your own post.

WOULD YOU PLEASE FART A BIT QUIETER IN THE FUTURE?