What do you think? Yes or No?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Voted no.

1) too much work - He usually comes to the board for a few days, posts a few of his rants, then vanishes again for weeks. If you mod him, he will only double his efforts of pissing people off by posting "I pwn you" everywhere, and you'll end up cleaning after him for a prolonged period of time.

2) I respect the goal to turn TK into a more friendly and communicative kind of mb, but I still don't like mod actions like moving posts on a bigger scale just because people are trolls and the majority calls for it. There's an ignore function. I'll stop quoting him if that makes it easier, too.

Just my opinion, of course.

Seph

Retired Account
wud that make you go away?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Voted no.

1) too much work - He usually comes to the board for a few days, posts a few of his rants, then vanishes again for weeks. If you mod him, he will only double his efforts of pissing people off by posting "I pwn you" everywhere, and you'll end up cleaning after him for a prolonged period of time.
What he does doesn't piss me off. And if you don't feel pwned, he doesn't pwn you. He's a one-note lame troll-lite with predictable moves. Mildly annoying does not equal pwnage.
2) I respect the goal to turn TK into a more friendly and communicative kind of mb, (clip)
Buh? This has nothing to do with me wanting to make this a friendlier place. I don't want this to be a friendlier place -- I mostly leave the upper forums alone for that reason (hell I barely read them half the time). I'm providing amusement for myself and for all you good folks looking in. Have your pets spayed or neutered!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Gah, I've just taken 5 minutes to compose a reply to this, then I've realized it's a lost battle anyway. I'm too tired to fight this stuff and play defender of trolls anymore.
Amuse yourself then, whatever.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Has it happened yet? Nope.*

Will it ever happen?

:who?me?:

* I did clear out Luci's posts from Saint's book release thread. He had that one coming.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Tangent time-out:

Crystal Skulls is on USA right now. Is it any good?

Voted Yes.

Probably too late(lost power for a few hours) but if you enjoyed the other Indy movies I'd avoid this one if you can. I'm certainly glad I saw it on network television and didn't pay to see it in theaters. To think that Shitty LaBeef could be the new Indy....*shudders with fear*

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If I had a vote I'd say lock Luci in DC and forget him. Blackfoot languishes in there and he was way less obnoxious than naziboy. Aque seems mostly harmless, although he deserves one of Dirk's patented shitscoop superthreads to contain his pickle fetish.

BTW do NOT google "pickle fetish". Trust me.

The Question

Eternal
Or "Monkey shovel". Don't Google that, either.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
MY EYES AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE1

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Told you not to. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Who? Me?

DayCare is banishment for the banned.

For trolls who have been exorcised.

It's all in the Handbook.

Not you. I was talking about Luci.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I am being banned from TROLL Kingdom, for being a TROLL?????

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wait until the other troll sites get a load of this!

Perhaps a name change is in order, yes? 'Pussy House'? 'Pinko Haven'?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, you're being fucked with for being a LAMEASS troll. Catch up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's called "View Post" which I can do to individual posts at my discretion.

Dance some more, Li'l Adolf! Nice lederhosen!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
It's called "View Post" which I can do to individual posts at my discretion.

Dance some more, Li'l Adolf! Nice lederhosen!

If you were IGNORING my posts, why would you bother to 'view posts', dipshit? Christ-on-a-stick, I have PWNed you so badly it is almost painful to watch. 'I have ignored Luci for over 2 years. I don't read any of his shit, but I 'view' his posts'.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!