What does your apocalyptic outfit look like?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My evacuation outfit is a pair of ripped jeans with a T-shirt that says "I don't care" on the front and "fuck off" on the back, or is that reversed?
Some kind of sturdy shoe or boot and maybe a bandana on my head
OIG1.C6VxyTJIvfD41sSfI6VA

OIG1.tKubFE6yWej1XhUd3WRB

OIG1.KfyJZ9VmrKuvrqraLbGa

Mirah

I love you
Now I need to describe some outfits for the 90 something residents that are choosing to stay. They would be wearing those green and yellow novaks-is that the right word?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't know that word aside from the tennis dude.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I don't want to be in the apocalypse. I don't even want to go outside to walk the dog. Or go to the store for things. I feel like in an apocalypse you are just stuck outside because there isn't a home to come back to and people are even cuntier than they are in civilization.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love mirah's apoca LIPS
giphy.webp

Mirah

I love you
After the apocolypse is done and it is safe to return home you will go to the store and buy a new functional comfortable outfit to wear. Especially since your days now begin at 5 am and you return home by 8 that night.

It feels good to be home.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The foil will stop the mind-control rays getting in...OR OUT.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Sadly, I realize my apocalyptic outfit will not be cool and Mad Max, Matrix, Blade Runner, or Terminator. It will be a Captain America shirt from Target in 2010 that is full of holes and so thin it is literally transparent mesh and some stained Wal*Mart swim trunks with palm trees on them and the mesh liner cut out with a pair of Chuck Taylors that have almost completely fallen apart; all filthy and hopelessly stained.