Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What ever happened to the greatest troll ever?

And why The-Skan isn't making mincemeat out of it (your pic) just shows how deflated Ranters have really become. During the first invasion though, I was clued in that during the run Skankman split off from the group.

::sigh:: I really liked them actually, especially that retard beergoggles.

I mean, at least Scrote and Nacchi have personalities. Ranter is a nice guy and means well, but is missing the point. The rest, (like bergerac et al) were fun to burn like paper.

But the Skankman, he got all these Nigerians and Africans to call my house every four minutes until I changed the number. Now that was an awesome troll. Taught me a lot actually, Ranters did about trolling, and it was cool. There were at least two people thinking alike, with a common cause.

"tips hat"

It's a fucking pisser, and I learned all about scambaiting in the process. That's what ranters.com has a special little forum all about. All you need for a victim is someone with a white pages listing.

When done well, it's incredible.

jack said:
I mean, at least Scrote and Nacchi have personalities. Ranter is a nice guy and means well, but is missing the point. The rest, (like bergerac et al) were fun to burn like paper.

But the Skankman, he got all these Nigerians and Africans to call my house every four minutes until I changed the number. Now that was an awesome troll. Taught me a lot actually, Ranters did about trolling, and it was cool. There were at least two people thinking alike, with a common cause.

"tips hat"

You were 'taken' by Nigerians *ROTFLMAO @ you saying 'Nigerians' and 'Africans' like they were different things altogether. Duh?*. I knew you were dumber than a Canadian log but to be taken in by NIGGERS is the epitome of STUPID. There is no worse example. I could make you a fast 200% return on your investment. You need only send me $50,000 (even if it is your daddy's money). I bet he falls for it too.

jack said:
I mean, at least Scrote and Nacchi have personalities. .................. Now that was an awesome troll. Taught me a lot actually, Ranters did about trolling, and it was cool. There were at least two people thinking alike, with a common cause.

"tips hat"

Thanks for the compliment Jack.... I'm sure Scrote will take that in consideration when he becomes an Admin. I know I will when he makes me a MOD....

Cheers,

NR

SaintLucifer said:
You were 'taken' by Nigerians *ROTFLMAO @ you saying 'Nigerians' and 'Africans' like they were different things altogether. Duh?*. I knew you were dumber than a Canadian log but to be taken in by NIGGERS is the epitome of STUPID. There is no worse example. I could make you a fast 200% return on your investment. You need only send me $50,000 (even if it is your daddy's money). I bet he falls for it too.

Man, talk about "missing the point". You aren"t really that stupid, or obtuse, correct? I mean, do you really want me to have to explain to you that the scambaiting wasn't "whether or not I might accept their proposition"? Damn you're a fool if you think that.

What happened was simple. Skankie sought out probably every scam letter that existed, and attached a fake email to the response, along with my REAL telephone number to call if the email wasn't working. The phone literally rang every five minutes and it was always a Nigerian or some other African saying "Mr Jack, what is the correct email so I can send you the paperwork".

Fucking moron.

jack said:
Fucking moron.

Jack that SaintLugi is a chowderhead... You are trying to reason with a complete idiot. That's like pissing in the ocean and trying to turn the tide.. I'm afraid it just wont work my friend.

Cheers,
Nacchis Revenge

^^^Yes he is. I wrote a manifesto in another thread describing what I think of this little SYNCOPHANT, St. Luci.

jack said:
Man, talk about "missing the point". You aren"t really that stupid, or obtuse, correct? I mean, do you really want me to have to explain to you that the scambaiting wasn't "whether or not I might accept their proposition"? Damn you're a fool if you think that.

What happened was simple. Skankie sought out probably every scam letter that existed, and attached a fake email to the response, along with my REAL telephone number to call if the email wasn't working. The phone literally rang every five minutes and it was always a Nigerian or some other African saying "Mr Jack, what is the correct email so I can send you the paperwork".

Fucking moron.

Oooh. Upset that a dumb Nigerian exposed your stupidity. Do not ever take your own stupidity out on me dipshit.

Nacchisrevenge said:
Jack that SaintLugi is a chowderhead... You are trying to reason with a complete idiot. That's like pissing in the ocean and trying to turn the tide.. I'm afraid it just wont work my friend.

Cheers,
Nacchis Revenge

Ahhhhh sooo ching chong wing chop suey egg foo yong hong ping pong.