Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What ever happened to the greatest troll ever?

SaintLucifer said:
No, no. You mean JILLIAN should see fit to seat herself upon a ticking bomb. Anything to rid this world of UGLY.

As long as that bomb is nestled in one of the mountainous folds of your monumental gut, I concur. Now back to the stye with ye.

The Question said:
As long as that bomb is nestled in one of the mountainous folds of your monumental gut, I concur. Now back to the stye with ye.

Still too frightened to post your pic are you? *ROTFLMAO*. I would bet any amount of cash you are fatter than I am. Unlike you, people can actually see my six-pack. The only six-pack anyone would see on you would be the cans of cheap beer you carry to your government-subsidised home.

SaintLucifer said:
Oooh. Upset that a dumb Nigerian exposed your stupidity. Do not ever take your own stupidity out on me dipshit.

You're hopeless. Suck a photon.

jack said:
You're hopeless. Suck a photon.

Hey JACK!! Could this be the 'NIGERIAN' who made you look stupid when he managed to gain your personal information??

ishcabittle8yx.jpg

Damn. ISHCABITTLE is Nigerian? I should have known. That would explain his extreme stupidity.

SaintLucifer said:
Hey JACK!! Could this be the 'NIGERIAN' who made you look stupid when he managed to gain your personal information??

ishcabittle8yx.jpg

Damn. ISHCABITTLE is Nigerian? I should have known. That would explain his extreme stupidity.

Tah!

Really Lucille. It's utterly too stupid :)

Valerie was more fun. You're like Wordin and GTC morphed in a horribly obscene way.

I mean radiation from the 50's Nevada testing created beings like Elvis Costello, and all the hippies. Your parents should have been sterilized.

jack said:
Really Lucille. It's utterly too stupid :)

Valerie was more fun. You're like Wordin and GTC morphed in a horribly obscene way.

I mean radiation from the 50's Nevada testing created beings like Elvis Costello, and all the hippies. Your parents should have been sterilized.

Americans, stupid enough to explode nukes on their home soil. The French were smart enough to do it in the Pacific.