Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

OMG GET ON THE INTERNET AND USE YOUR POWERS TO GRAB LAST NIGHT'S LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT CUZ THE MUSICAL GUEST WAS A SYMPHONY PERFORMING MUSIC FROM THE NEW ZELDA AND OTHER ZELDA GAMES OMG.

I uploaded a course. It's not good (I stupidly thought Lakitu couldn't pass through solid blocks?) but I just wanted to upload one: B7B5-0000-00BC-8613

I can't find a way to search for "chajusong" and play all his courses?

The mushroom kingdom has been devestated by war. All that remains are the ghosts of the dead, the weapons of war, and some radioactive Wrigglers: 9EC9-0000-00C4-ED4A

I got a level today named "You did 9/11" where I had to destroy two skyscrapers using Bob-ombs. There were Goombas throwing themselves from the top. But sadly it was horribly boring to play.

Ignore the other codes I posted (because I deleted the courses) and play this one. It has a Mine Field theme: A5FC-0000-00DA-0F61

I bought NES Remix (1 and 2) because I remembered you saying it was good. Are there any other eshop type games I should buy?

I played and starred all your Mario Maker levels. They were good. I liked the design of the Mario 3 one. You should make more.

Thanks and ok.

(I'm playing a lot of Fallout and have a short attention span. Maybe I'll take my WiiU home to my parents' over Solstice.)

13104.imgcache.jpg