Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is certainly a game I will be playing at some point in time, but I just got Mario 3D World for Wii U and it's a lot of fun!

Ignore the other codes I posted (because I deleted the courses) and play this one. It has a Mine Field theme: A5FC-0000-00DA-0F61

Got deleted after a month with no stars. How embarrassing. I don't think it was even that bad.

13141.imgcache.png

I'll start playing XCX in the new year probably because I'm still playing Mario 3D World and I just got Paper Jam as well and I know once I start XCX I won't be able to play anything else for like a year.

Does the prospect of Fire Clown Cars make you want to play Mario Maker again?

[youtube]JECCJu_UNaQ[/youtube]

Don't hold your breath, but we'll see..

Hey, Listen! Netflix is Developing a Live-Action LEGEND OF ZELDA Series

NERDIST • Posted by Dan Casey on February 6, 2015

Thought you’d never live to see the day where Hyrule came to life on your TV screen? Netflix has four words for you: “Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!”

That’s right — according to The Wall Street Journal, Netflix is “working closely with Nintendo” to develop a live-action series based on the massively popular The Legend of Zelda series. For those of you who don’t know — and if so, where have you been — the series follows a boy named Link who must rescue the eponymous Princess Zelda and save the realm of Hyrule from all manner of evildoers. It’s still early in the development process, but Netflix is describing it as “Game of Thrones for a family audience,” a description which has both piqued my interest and raised my eyebrows.

Don’t start throwing your rupees at the screen just yet; Netflix is still actively searching for a writer to work on the series, so for now it’s still wearing the Iron Boots of Hollywood development. Still, this is one of the most surprising bits of news in recent memory. In light of how protective Nintendo has been of its video game properties in the past, particularly after the 1989 Legend of Zelda animated series and the truly baffling 1993 Super Mario Bros. film, this feels like it’s coming out of left field. Still, considering Netflix’s track record with original series thus far and the state of modern television, now seems like as good of a time as any to bring Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Epona, Navi, and the gang to glorious live-action.

If nothing else, hopefully we’ll see this on the small screen:

13287.imgcache.gif

We’ll continue to report on this as the story develops.