Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

By Rob Brammeld on 8 Jan. 2016
Verified Purchase
Essentially a plastic chest and five dice with limited number of score cards. Can't in all practicality use chest to roll dice.

I don't have as many friends as you
But I think you're nice, and maybe we could be friends
And if you say "no", you're toast!

That new free roaming Zelda game looks cool as hell and might actually get me back into the Nintendo fold. Not sure about a few of the game mechanics though. The weapons break after a few uses, you have to gather food and eat it periodically to regain health...these seem like initially cool concepts that would get annoying as hell over time. But the landscape is great.

It's a Persona-style JRPG, but with some Fire Emblem trappings, and also all the main characters are pop idols, and it's extremely anime.

So that means: the plot is roughly something like "there are shadow monsters and they're manifesting in the real world, and we have to travel to dungeons to fight them", the dungeons are pretty big and take several trips to complete, your summons are Fire Emblem characters, the Fire Emblem level up noise plays when you level up, and there are songs.

Is Wind Waker HD worth buying? I'm tempted since it's NINTENDO SELECTS now, but previously I didn't see much point when I could just play the GameCube version...

I started playing Earthbound at last. It's good. I like the atmosphere and the humour. But...I don't know what to do and I've already died twice?

Who's buying the new mini-NES box?

People are already bitching that it should have been a mini-SNES box, but c'mon, we all know that's coming too, and maybe even a mini-64.