Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Oh and if they do a Mini N64 they should make a deal to get Rare games on it (and WWF No Mercy.) But that's probably quite a few years off. I can see them doing a Mini Gameboy Colour (really actual sized) next year.

They've probably spent all the money they're going to spend porting old games to new consoles, so it'll be whatever is already available on VC. Plus they may not have the licensing for WWF branded stuff anymore. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

That is the actual reason the old WWF games aren't on Virtual Console. They'd have to edit out all use of the initials "WWF" after the World Wildlife Fund made them change their name. And THQ doesn't exist anymore. BUT IT WAS THE BEST WRESTLING GAME EVER.

And sadly, they've made very few improvements since. 15 years,and still some of the glitchiest games you'll ever play.

mqkMydT.gif

It looks cool, and unifying their systems was probably the best thing Nintendo could do after the poor sales of the WiiU.

Using those side controllers as two mini-gamepads looks dumb as hell, though.

I was really disappointed by Axiom Verge's world. The environments kind of blend into each other, I didn't love the plot, and the game never really does a whole lot with the glitch aesthetic.

It's a fine metroidvania but...

Well I like it! It's not as good as Super Metroid but not much is.

Just finished Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest as well and will play Revelations now because I really like Fire Emblem (even though the story isn't exactly great in the Fates games.)