Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

The worst thing about it is the battle system, but I feel like things like this make it worthwhile.

PsmKuyf.gif

I find myself wondering that quite often! I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies on 3DS at the moment and so much of it would only make sense to a western audience that I try to imagine what the Japanese script was like. Probably a lot more references to thirteen year old girls in socks.

Obviously I need to play this game, but I'm not spending £280(!) on a Switch at launch just for one game. But if I get the Wii U version it might not be as good and I'll always think "it wouldn't have slowed down there in the Switch version!" or whatever. So I don't know what to do.

Pimp Bowser is your new favourite Bowser.

Yeah I'm definitely getting it on Wii U and also I've decided to desperately try to finish Xenoblade X before then (I took a break to play other stuff...for like eight months) but it's so damn hard.

Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that the following items have been unexpectedly delayed:

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Wii U)"
Estimated arrival date: March 07 2017

Of course.

Just download it from the eShop.

I decided to buy a Switch this week so I don't have Zelda yet. My Switch should arrive Monday.

Amazon emailed me offering a code to download it for the same price I paid (it's more expensive on eshop) and gave me £5 off my next purchase (this one) due to the delay so it all worked out for the best!

And now I'm going to start playing it bye forever.