Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing on a Nintendo console at the moment?

Have you met the old man who tells you to take your shirt off so he can "see your scars"?

It's a very sexy game.

I literally saw that today and nearly posted it.

I really like how you can solve puzzles in many different ways. I also like just randomly running around exploring for hours.

how can the rito exist

if they evolved from the zora after hyrule got flooded
but
botw takes place in ocarina of time hyrule, not new hyrule, because the temple of time is there
and also the zora are sitting right there

Fuck canon lol.

Even when I get a Switch I'll refuse to buy MK8dx because I already own it okay.
you're the only one turns out

With more than 459,000 combined packaged and digital sales in the U.S. on launch day alone (April 28), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch system is the fastest-selling game in the long-running Mario Kart series. The previous record holder for the highest first-day sales in the franchise was Mario Kart Wii, with U.S. sales of approximately 433,900 when it launched in 2008. The solid sales numbers for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe equate to an attach rate of 45 percent – meaning nearly one in two Nintendo Switch owners in the U.S. purchased a copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the first day it was available. To date, more than 2.7 million Nintendo Switch systems have been sold globally.

I am happy so many people will get to enjoy a brilliant game I have been enjoying for two years.

how can the rito exist

if they evolved from the zora after hyrule got flooded
but
botw takes place in ocarina of time hyrule, not new hyrule, because the temple of time is there
and also the zora are sitting right there

They're a different race of bird people who evolved independantly and happen to also be named Rito.