what is happening and how have you been?

Seph

Retired Account
Stadning? is that some jibber jabber sonny?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Seph

Retired Account
It certainly isn't because Seph is a whiny crybaby who stormed off Mock because I started posting there. Couldn't handle the fact that a majority of the people there like me.

Unprovoked PM i recieved from a senior mock member this morning...

??? said:
I think the sane people get why you were disgusted and left. Seriously, Clang is...yuck. There are a few that say you rage quit but I think most of us are just kind of skeeved out by Clang. He's this pathetic thing and some people want to protect him. I don't give a shit about the cross-dressing part (although it's weird) but his living with his parents and inability to get ANY job is totally skeevy.

Yeah there is a difference between pity and liking, also I think you will findd most of your fanbase are TK yesmen, have a nice day skeevy boy.

Seph

Retired Account
Comments

mmLoktar:mm
mm you probably wrote that yourself. Or its Cracker or username.
===================================

what would you know you skeevy fucker, turn off your computer, leave your doorless bedroom and go take part in life you skeevy fucking lifeless noob.

I have been working nearly fifteen years and I am entirely uneducated, and you're at least five years older than me you full blown mess

have a great day juggernaught

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Comments

mmLoktar:mm
mm you probably wrote that yourself. Or its Cracker or username.
===================================

what would you know you skeevy fucker, turn off your computer, leave your doorless bedroom and go take part in life you skeevy fucking lifeless noob.

I have been working nearly fifteen years and I am entirely uneducated, and you're at least five years older than me you full blown mess

have a great day juggernaught

:bigass:

I have been working about 15 years as well(minus the few years here and there for unemployment).

I'm sorry my mom kept us me and my brothers on a tight leash and I didn't have a neglectful mom that gave me and my brothers a whole lot of freedom to do what we wanted.

Sorry, you're uneducated and didn't learn manners, compassion, respect and how to properly treat women.

Have a nice day, cuntface asshole.

Seph

Retired Account
I have been working about 15 years as well(minus the few years here and there for unemployment).

I'm sorry my mom kept us me and my brothers on a tight leash and I didn't have a neglectful mom that gave me and my brothers a whole lot of freedom to do what we wanted.

Sorry, you're uneducated and didn't learn manners, compassion, respect and how to properly treat women.

Have a nice day, cuntface asshole.

I don't have any problem with women breh, u do, ftr I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours you fucking disgrace.

:)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't have any problem with women breh, u do, ftr I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours you fucking disgrace.

:)

My life could be better, but I'm happy enough going out to free movies, concerts, and events at least every other week, helping my mom clean and de-junk her house(laundry,cooking and shopping), job searching, and helping out my fellow Franciscans and Knights of Columbus brethren with various events.

I wouldn't swap a day of my life for the entirety of yours either, you fucking cunt, drug addict, boozehound, gigalo.:)