what is happening and how have you been?

USUC

Trollzilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loktar
It certainly isn't because Seph is a whiny crybaby who stormed off Mock because I started posting there. Couldn't handle the fact that a majority of the people there like me.

Unprovoked PM i recieved from a senior mock member this morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
I think the sane people get why you were disgusted and left. Seriously, Clang is...yuck. There are a few that say you rage quit but I think most of us are just kind of skeeved out by Clang. He's this pathetic thing and some people want to protect him. I don't give a shit about the cross-dressing part (although it's weird) but his living with his parents and inability to get ANY job is totally skeevy.

Yeah there is a difference between pity and liking, also I think you will findd most of your fanbase are TK yesmen, have a nice day skeevy boy.

Comments Loktar: you probably wrote that yourself. Or its Cracker or username.

Excuuuse the ugly quote function here but *raises hand*. I was the one who said she was skeeved out by Clang. As I said, I don't give a shit about the cross-dressing part but dammit, Clang, get a fucking job and move out of your parent's house! I am kind of skeeved out by your talk and I'm not convinced you're not just trolling but whatever....I don't like or dislike you. You're just an "it" in my internet world right now.

That said, ESAD, you posted a PM that I sent to you. Really? Call me naive but that's not something I would ever do...even without naming who it was from.

However, I own that pm and fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loktar
Clang, get a fucking job and move out of your parent's house! I am kind of skeeved out by your talk and I'm not convinced you're not just trolling but whatever....I don't like or dislike you. You're just an "it" in my internet world right now.

1)Working on getting work. Just went on a job interview for a manager trainee position at Stewart's yesterday morning.

2)Not a troll, I think I look fairly good for a fat crossdresser.

3)I feel the same way, Puny mortal.

USUC

Trollzilla
For the record, I may have overreacted just a tiny bit. Seph anonymously posted that pm; it just caught me by surprise.

Seph is still one of my favorite posters and I miss him at Mock (clearly because I wouldn't post this drama shit for just anyone).

I think we're cool. Or then again maybe he hates me now. Or maybe he's hated me all along and his seeming kindness is just one big troll!! :alol: Oh well. Gotta love the internet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
afaik seph is done with mock

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
:(

I never took his insults seriously. And mine weren't meant to be taken seriously either. I thought it was just some good ol manly/friendly mocking. Come back to Mock, Seph!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It was fun for a while. It's always fun til someone loses an eye.