Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this forum all about?

The stupid term associated with when one male believes he has a larger internet penis than another male?

Figures.

Hey, chicks get fake tits and dye their hair blonde all the fucking time to impress each other.

So the fuck what if us dudes do the same fucking thing? At least we don't get fake dicks.
cheeky-smiley-022.gif

Cranky Bastard said:
Hey, chicks get fake tits and dye their hair blonde all the fucking time to impress each other.

So the fuck what if us dudes do the same fucking thing? At least we don't get fake dicks.
cheeky-smiley-022.gif

What Do You Consider Duals Then?

But not fake. We're waving our internet dicks around in an earnest attempt to compete.

There's no fakery here in the dick department.

Gagh said:
Is that why it's the only forum, and his presence the sole thing that keeps you here? You have supressed sexual urges toward gnomes?
It's not the only forum: there are many others on this board. I am not sure how you misinterpreted my statement so badly, Gagh, and inferring that my sexual desires has anything to do with this is quite far-fetched.

Hobo Jo said:
What is this forum all about?

I don't have a clue. All's I know is, it's Jack's rectum malfunction camp. They get a hard on by "pawning" or "owning" each other. In RL it's called foreplay.

They object of this, is to post, as many posts, as you can without getting shit on your dick. Which in RL means you got fucked in the butt.

:sleep: