Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this forum all about?

jack said:
I'm very glad I trashed your precious gutters, leaving you with 180 seconds between posts and no way to post pics.

I pwn you with every post you make in this forum, thanks for the acknowledgement in advance feebs.
you have pretty minimal criteria for declaring "pwnage"

it's asd
dsa
dasdsa

something

Too little sleep. The new comp arrived today for The Harlot. The bastard Chinese builders installed a temp version of Windows with no CD key.

So you go to buy a CD key from Microsoft online? Can't unless you have DX9. Hmm, okay. But you can't get DX9 unless you have a valid version of Windows.

XD.gif

We went to Staples and bought the new Vista. Installation failed on a clean install because the previous version wasn't compatible.

XD.gif

Isn't that what a "clean" install is for?

XD.gif

We've been at this for over 6 hours.

Cranky Bastard said:
Too little sleep. The new comp arrived today for The Harlot. The bastard Chinese builders installed a temp version of Windows with no CD key.

So you go to buy a CD key from Microsoft online? Can't unless you have DX9. Hmm, okay. But you can't get DX9 unless you have a valid version of Windows.

XD.gif

We went to Staples and bought the new Vista. Installation failed on a clean install because the previous version wasn't compatible.

XD.gif

Isn't that what a "clean" install is for?

XD.gif

We've been at this for over 6 hours.

M.O.D.O.K. Recommends A Macintosh. All Of A.I.M.'s COmputers Are Macintosh. S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Never Be Capable Of Delivering A Virus TO Us.

Laurie Anderson.

There's a vinyl copy of "United States Live" in town that I've been dying to get my hands on.

Elrod said:
Laurie Anderson.

There's a vinyl copy of "United States Live" in town that I've been dying to get my hands on.

I have that somewhere. All but two of her ep's in vinyl.

I have a VHS copy of that video from Night Flight.

Where's the thread, cunt? You suck at this :D