Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is this forum all about?

Wisdom said:
This forum is about a twisted gnome's sublimated fantasies of sexual dominance.

This forum is about those internet geeks who had their comic book masturbatory fantasies disrupted by a master troll who ruined it forever for them, so they stalk him all over the Internets. This forum is one of the Rest Stops on that Highway.

jack said:
This forum is about those internet geeks who had their comic book masturbatory fantasies disrupted by a master troll who ruined it forever for them, so they stalk him all over the Internets. This forum is one of the Rest Stops on that Highway.
Hey, you invited us here!

Messenger said:
What fantasy? Commie bends over every time.
Your use of such terms helps to make my point. So thank you for bringing up gay sex here in Jack's masturbation hideaway.

Wisdom said:
I'm a fake dick. Quite nice in person actually.

Interesting how your mom's influence stays with you all through life, n'est ce pas? I remember saying this to your persona non grata in MFCG land, the very exact same thing.

I'd say the reaction to that statement being applied to you and being perceived as true around here are about the same. Because I'm a fake dick too :D Quite nice and very likeable in person, actually.

Wisdom said:
Your use of such terms helps to make my point. So thank you for bringing up gay sex here in Jack's masturbation hideaway.

I find it fascinating that you search (and report in detail) every insult for gay sex references.

Hellman's homophobia was just as easily exploited, like your 'nigger' hotbutton.

Is there anything you don't dance to?

To summarize, if I have this correct, is that this forum is about having a bigger dick than a sexually deviant comic book gnome. I guess I can live with that. *Zip - Whips out horse schlong*

I'm very glad I trashed your precious gutters, leaving you with 180 seconds between posts and no way to post pics.

I pwn you with every post you make in this forum, thanks for the acknowledgement in advance feebs.