What is your favorite gun that you own?

Captain Jack

Which is your favorite gun that you own if you have more than one? If you only own one gun, why did you decide on it?

My fave is the .30-.30 I bought from my grandfather. A lot of family history on that rifle.

I've only shot it once, though. This must be fixed.

My favorate gun is my Smith and Wesson 3913TSW. Its a compact 9mm. Its small, but very accurate.

However, that is quickly being replaced by my Glock 22. (.40 cal).

RobL, since I am a Canadian and unlikely to ever see one in a store anywhere, how much does a Glock 22. cost? I've seen references to them in the sordid mysteries I like to read and I'm curious.

Benelli super black eagle. Nothing beats it for versatility and durability. I use it pretty much all the time now, unless I just have to pull out one of the side by sides to keep them from getting lonely.

Go ahead and laugh, but I have a S&W .38 revolver. Old as the hills but my male cousins who are marines told me I needed to know how to shoot so they gave it to me and taught me how to shoot it.

Colt Diamondback revolver. 38 special 4 inch barrel. Custom grips.

A little underpowered but loaded with +P JHP's will do the trick.

My dad gave me a Springfield Armory "Loaded" 1911A1 on my 21st birthday. I will never sell that gun.

In deference to jack and Menty, my DICK is a truly powerful and magnificent weapon to behold. Its shaft and trigger are precise and true, and reloading is a snap. I'd sell it, but what do you know, its not a collapsible model. Guess everyone else will have to get their own. :D

curiousa2z said:
RobL, since I am a Canadian and unlikely to ever see one in a store anywhere, how much does a Glock 22. cost? I've seen references to them in the sordid mysteries I like to read and I'm curious.

Depends. I've seen them vary from $400 to $550. Its got to do with where you live, gun restrictions, etc etc.

Strummer said:
Go ahead and laugh, but I have a S&W .38 revolver. Old as the hills but my male cousins who are marines told me I needed to know how to shoot so they gave it to me and taught me how to shoot it.
I wouldn't laugh. I have one under the counter in my store, and I like them. I don't trust them to knock down someone who's truly pissed, psychotic or PCP'ed up, but they can do the job in normal circumstance and totally scare the bejeezus out of most people.

I won't list my weapons here. Suffice to say I have enough firepower to depopulate my small town should I feel inclined.

Additionally, any rumors you have heard of me somehow acquiring an MP5 are totally unfounded.

Well, I hadn't heard any such rumor. Until now, of course. I would've opted for a UMP45, though, myself. By the way: I've always wondered, being as it's chambered for .45, why the UMP45 doesn't qualify for an StG designation.

Back