What is your favorite gun that you own?

Kimber CDP... First version... Oh it's orgasmic to hold, shoot and such...

And MP5s and P90s are perfectly available... They jsut look a bit honkey with that huge ass extended barrel on it.

Elwood said:
My dad gave me a Springfield Armory "Loaded" 1911A1 on my 21st birthday. I will never sell that gun.

Shoot, I was looking at those Sprinfield's, and I kind of like them more than the 1911 Colt's.

Buttons said:
Kimber CDP... First version... Oh it's orgasmic to hold, shoot and such...

And MP5s and P90s are perfectly available... They jsut look a bit honkey with that huge ass extended barrel on it.

You can get those in non Class-3 semiauto?

Yep, but with the extended 18 inch barrel which looks ludicrious. It's a simple run down to the local ATF to get authorization

RobL said:
Depends. I've seen them vary from $400 to $550. Its got to do with where you live, gun restrictions, etc etc.

Bah! Y'all are paying too much.

I can buy Glock models 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, and 32s all day long for $325 NIB. I can buy Glock models 26, 27, and 33 all day long for $350 NIB. Oh, and I can buy Glock models 34, 35, and 36 all day long for $375 NIB.

Throw in an extra $25 for the C (Compensated) models and another $25 for factory night sights and you've got it made. Oh, and they come with three magazines instead of the factory two.

Elwood said:
Bah! Y'all are paying too much.

I can buy Glock models 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 29, 30, 31, and 32s all day long for $325 NIB. I can buy Glock models 26, 27, and 33 all day long for $350 NIB. Oh, and I can buy Glock models 34, 35, and 36 all day long for $375 NIB.

Throw in an extra $25 for the C (Compensated) models and another $25 for factory night sights and you've got it made. Oh, and they come with three magazines instead of the factory two.

All this gun buying you're doing all day long, where do you find the time to sheriff, Sheriff? :P

For all around general use I stick to my S&W 686 for the broad range of ammo it can use. For carry my Colt Cobra, 25 years and still hanging in there.

But then, I can invent reasons to like a gun enough to keep it.

untitled.jpg

Back